New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area Just joining us here at Mercedes Benz Forum? Stop in, say hi, introduce yourself and your ride.

4mercedes.com are crooks

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Default 4mercedes.com are crooks

Do not do business with 4mercedes.com out of Florida. They are crooks.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Default RE: 4mercedes.com are crooks

Could you elaborate?

Old 12-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Default RE: 4mercedes.com are crooks

Sent in amp to get repaired. When I received it my system still did not work. Called them and they advised to send the Radio. Being that I already spent $270 i went ahead and sent the radio. They tell me the Radio was bad which meant the amp was never bad but still charged me anyway. They said that they could not repair the radio. I asked if they could work with me on getting another radio and now they say they dont specialize in radios. So basicaly I spent over $300 ( shipping charges )and still dont know if it is the Radio or amp. Now I am looking for a Radio for a 1998 c280. I know not all internet shops are like this one but I want to warn the forum about this company! Do business locally!

Old 07-13-2009, 04:15 AM
Default 4Mercedes are bunch of low life thieves

This company is runned by a thief, they steal money, charge people for no reason, and let me tell you this KARMA will **** THEM UP SOME DAY!!! AND I can't wait to see that day.

I just wanted to let you know I know how u feel velioosh. Atleast your problem was just a radio. They sold me broken/half-*** remanufactured suspensions shocks and since I used my friends paypal/ebay accound they charged him instead of me, and at first I was like maybe was a mistake, but then after I shipped back the ****ed up products they sent me, they shipped another set of products to my friends address which him and I never ordered anything and again they charged his credit card and now he has no money to eat, pay for gas,.....etc.

As I said, Karma will tear them a new *** hole.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:19 AM
Default Time will tell

I know, but what they are doing to people is not right and SOME DAY they will pay