Mercedes S Class Mercedes S350, Mercedes S430, Mercedes S500 and Mercedes S600 Sedans.

What can i do about this key

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 06:23 AM
Default What can i do about this key

I have a 2000 s 430 that i brought from a lot. The car has a salvage title i got it for cheap had car fax on car only a few minor acedients salvage title was amistake per car fax.Whent to cherry hill mecedes to try to get a second key for the car paid thiem watied 3 days got the key does not open doors with the remote or withe hard metal key told parts guy said ok took vin and match it said post to work it didn't. Parts guy said i have to give him orginal key to mail back with key that didn't work couldn't at the time im from philly and i was in Nj that wouldn't even give aloner car and itold thiem i will pay for the car . So iwhent home and 6 months past i just got married we had a rental. Told the parts guy who i delead with last time and he had a angery problem saying it was 6 months ago i didn't care if it was a year i paid for a key they took the key back and the one with the car mailed it to texas where they do the keys .I come back from honey moon and they said this is not the key that came with car i don't understand that it stars thethe hard key opens all locks how is that .They need it my car at the shop for test and codes and they don't have a clue of whats going they saying it's up to the guys in gerameny to decide to give me a new key . what should ido im still waiting on a answer it's been 2 weeks since i talk to any one i paid for a key have yet got one. why canit they just copy my orginal key [align=right][/align]

Post #: 1