Mercedes S Class Mercedes S350, Mercedes S430, Mercedes S500 and Mercedes S600 Sedans.

Trivia question: 500 SEC In A Twilight Zone Or Similar Show Or Movie?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Default Trivia question: 500 SEC In A Twilight Zone Or Similar Show Or Movie?

I Realize that this is off topic, but for at least 15 years I have been looking for the name of the movie or show that had A customized white mercedes 500 sec or SLC in it.
Circa 1985 or so.
It had A all white interior and had A really hot looking body kit on it. I dont think it was either AMG or Konig.
The movie was like twilight zone or similar type series and I think this was GOD's car.
If memory serves, it came driving into A western town possibly in the 1880's

If no one here knows, I guess I will have to give up looking.

Thanks

Foos

Old 06-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Trivia question: 500 SEC In A Twilight Zone Or Similar Show Or Movie?

isn't it "west world"...yul bryner?

Old 06-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Default RE: Trivia question: 500 SEC In A Twilight Zone Or Similar Show Or Movie?

Yep west world with the late mr brenner, not a bad flick either.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:21 AM

No, I just watched westworld last week.
I think that it was in a movie that had 3-4 different stories in it, like twilight zone or night gallery.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:34 AM

Talking about white Mercedes Benz's. My daughte bought me a book for Father's Day, called Mercedes Benz, 110 years of excellence. on page 87 there is a picture of a complete white S Class from the 1980's. When I say completely white, the rims do have a chrome or stainles steel trim ring and there are black center caps on the wheels. It is also an AMG and a very unintrusive wing on the trunk. If I could find one of these in good to very good condition I would jump on it, that is if it didn't cost a fortune. There also was a recent movie, the name of which escapes me. It stared Christian Bale and took place in the future where everyone was high on a drug, and everyone was happy, happy. He played a cop who made sure everyone stayed happy, except he missed a shot of the "happy drug" and found out life is more then being happy. Anyway the "police drove all white Mercedes Benz's probably the same S Class I am talking about. In the film the interior was also all white. Very, Very cool.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:23 AM
Super Moderator

so it wasn't really the movie they show in the theater, but a tv series?

any of these?

Ace of Wands / Adam Adamant Lives / The Addams Family / The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. / The Adventures of Don Quick / The Adventures of Superman / Airwolf / AJ's Time Travelers / Alcoa Presents: One Step Beyond / ALF / Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1955) / Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1985) / Alien Nation / Aliens in the Family / Amazing Live Sea Monkeys / The Amazing Spider-Man / Amazing Stories / American Gothic / Are You Afraid of the Dark? / Ark II / Astronauts / Atom Squad / Automan / The Avengers / Babylon 5 / Batman / Battlestar Galactica / Beasts / Beauty and the Beast / Benji, Zax and the Alien Prince / Bewitched / Beyond Reality / Beyond Westworld / Big John Little John / Bigfoot and Wildboy / Bill & Ted's Excellent adventures / The Bionic Woman / Blakes 7 / Buck Rogers (1950) / Buck Rogers in the 25th Century / Bugaloos / Bugs / Captain Midnight - Jet Jackson / Captain Nice / Captain Power & the Soldiers of the Future / Captain Video / Captain Z-ro / Captain Zep, Space Detective / Catweazle / The Champions / The Charmings / Chiller / The Clairvoyant / Come Back Mrs. Noah / Commando Cody / Corridor People / Counterstrike / The Curse of Dracula (p/o Cliffhangers) / Dark Shadows (1966) / Dark Shadows (1991) / The Darkroom / Dead at 21 / Dead of Night / Deadly Games / Disney Presents: 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage / Doctor Who / Dog House / Doomwatch / Dr. Shrinker / Dracula the Series / Earth 2 / Eerie Indiana / ElectraWoman and DynaGirl / Erasamus Microman / The Evil Touch / Faerie Tale Theatre / Fantastic Journey / Fantasy Island / Far Out Space Nuts / Flash Gordon / The Flash / The Flying Nun / Forever Knight / Fortune Hunter / Freddy's Nightmares / Free Spirit / Friday the 13th: the Series / Future Cop / Galactica 1980 / Galloping Galaxies! / The Gemini Man / Get Smart (1966) / Get Smart (1995) / The Ghost and Mrs. Muir / The Ghost Busters / Ghost Story - Circle of Fear / Ghosts / The Ghosts of Motley Hall / Ghostwriter / The Girl From U.N.C.L.E. / The Girl With Something Extra / Good Heavens / Goodnight Sweetheart / Goosebumps / Great Ghost Tales / The Greatest American Hero / The Green Hornet / The Guardians / Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left / Hammer House of Horror / Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense / Hard Time on Planet Earth / Harry and the Hendersons / Haunted / Heaven Help Us / Helping Henry / Herbie, the Love Bug / Hercules The Legendary Journeys / Hi Honey, I'm Home / The Hidden Room / Highlander / Highway to Heaven / The Highwayman / The Hitchhiker / Holmes and Yoyo / HR Pufnstuf / Human Target / Hypernauts / I Dream of Jeannie / The Immortal / The Incredible Hulk / The Inner Sanctum / Into the Labyrinth / The Invaders / The Invisible Man (1958 UK) / The Invisible Man (1975 US) / It's About Time / Jason of Star Command / Jennifer Slept Here / Johnny Jupiter / Journey to the Unknown / Jupiter Moon / Just Our Luck / Kindred the Embraced / Kinvig / Knight Rider / Knights of God / Kolchak The Night Stalker / Kurt Vonnegut's Monkey House / Land of the Giants / Land of the Lost (1975) / Land of the Lost (1991) / Late Night Horror / Legend / Lidsville / Lights Out / Logan's Run / Lois & Clark The New Adventures of Superman / Lost in Space / Lost Saucer / Magic Mongo / A Man Called Sloane / The Man From Atlantis / The Man From U.N.C.L.E. / Maniac Mansion / Manimal / Mann & Machine / M.A.N.T.I.S. / Masked Rider / Matrix / Max Headroom / Men Into Space / Metal Mickey / Mighty Jungle / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Power Rangers Zeo / Mike and Angelo / Misfits of Science / Mission Top Secret / MISSION: Impossible (1966) / MISSION: Impossible (1988) / Monster Cafe / Monsters / Moonbase 3 / Mork & Mindy / Mr. Ed / Mr. Majeika / Mr. Merlin / Mr. Smith / Mr. Terrific / Mulberry / The Munsters / The Munsters Today / My Favorite Martian / My Life and Times / My Living Doll / My Mother the Car / My Partner the Ghost / My Secret Identity / Mysterious Island / Mystery and Imagination / Mystery Island / Nearly Departed / The New Adventures of Beans Baxter / The New Avengers / The Next Step Beyond / Night Gallery / Nightmare Cafe / Nightmare Classics / 1990 / Not With a Bang / Nowhere Man / Ocean Odyssey - Ocean Girl / The Odyssey / The Omega Factor / Once a Hero / Otherworld / Out of the Blue / Out of the Unknown / Out of This World (1962 UK) / Out of This World (1987 US) / Out There / The Outer Limits (1963) / The Outer Limits (1995) / Outlaws / Pathfinders... (and Target Luna) / The People Next Door / Phoenix 5 / The Phoenix / The Planet of the Apes / Playhouse: The Mind Beyond / Plays for Tomorrow / Poltergeist the Legacy / The Powers of Matthew Starr / The Prisoner / Probe / Project U.F.O. / Q.E.D. / Quantum Leap / Quark / Quatermass / R3 / Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) / The Ray Bradbury Theater / Really Weird Tales / Red Dwarf / Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected / Robin of Sherwood / RoboCop / Rocky Jones, Space Ranger / Rod Brown of the Rocket Rangers / Salvage 1 / Sapphire and Steel / Science Fiction Theater / Scorch / seaQuest DSV - seaQuest 2032 / Search / Second Chance / The Second Hundred Years / The Secret Empire (p/o Cliffhangers) / The Secret Files of Captain Video / The Secret World of Alex Mack / Secrets of Isis / Seeing Things / The Sentinel / Shades of Darkness / Shades of LA / Shadow Chasers / Shadows / Shazam! / She Wolf of London - Love & Curses / Shelley Duvall's Tall Tales & Legends / Sierra Nine / Sigmund & the Sea Monsters / The Six Million Dollar Man / The Sixth Sense / Sliders / Small and Frye / Small Wonder / The Smothers Brothers Show / Snakes & Ladders / So Haunt Me / Something is Out There / Space Above and Beyond / Space Academy / Space Cases / Space Command / Space Patrol / Space Precinct / Space Rangers / Space Vets / Space: 1999 / Spellbinder / Star Cops / Star Maidens / Star Trek / Star Trek: Deep Space 9 / Star Trek: the Next Generation / Star Trek: Voyager / Starlost / Starman / The Storyteller / Strange Luck / Strange Paradise / Street Hawk / Struck by Lightning / Super Force / Superboy / Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad / Supernatural / Survivors / Swamp Thing / Tabitha / Tales >From the Crypt / Tales From the Darkside / Tales of Mystery / Tales of the Unexpected / Tales of the Unknown / Tales of Tomorrow / Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills / TekWar / They Came from Outer Space / 3rd Rock from the Sun / The Third Eye / Thriller / Thunder in Paradise / Time Exposures / Time Express / Time Trax / The Time Tunnel / Timelapse / Timeless Tales / Timeslip / Tom Corbett, Space Cadet / The Tomorrow People (1973) / The Tomorrow People (1992) / Topper / Touched by an Angel / The Tripods / Tucker's Witch / Turnabout / The Twilight Zone (1959) / The Twilight Zone (1985) / Twin Peaks / UFO / Ultraman Towards the Future / Undermind / The Unforseen / V / Viper / Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea / Voyagers! / VR Troopers / VR.5 / Wanderer / War of the Worlds / Way Out / Weird Science / Werewolf / West Country Tales / What a Dummy / The Wild Wild West / Wizards & Warriors / Wonder Woman / Wonderbug / Woof! / Woops! / World of Giants / Worlds Beyond / Worzel Gummidge / X-Files / Xena Warrior Princess

Old 06-23-2005, 08:54 PM

Yes it might be one of them (what a list)
I think that It could very easily have been a theatrical release based on a TV series.