Mercedes M Class Mercedes ML350 and Mercedes ML500 SUV's.

New ML350 Owner... Coupla questions...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Question New ML350 Owner... Coupla questions...

Just got in a new ML 350 yesterday.

A lot to learn with the COMAND system (came from Audi where the MMI took some getting used to as well, but there are a lot more buttons in the ML! LOL).

My first couple of questions. 1) is there a way that your iPod can play continuously through playlists/albums/artists, etc? Seems like it just wants to repeat the one it's in. 2) Am I missing something or do the manuals not seem to fit anywhere!? Is there a special place for them i'm not aware of? I'd prefer to not carry them around in the door, but that's the only place I can find for them. Don't seem to fit in the glovebox.

So far I'm loving the ride. Hope it is a trouble-free car for me. Any particular problem areas to look out for?

thanks!

Old 04-12-2010, 07:16 AM

Hi and welcome to this forum.
I will try to aswer at least one of the questions.
I keep my manual in the lockable box compartment under the passanger's seat. it's perfect side to side fit with extra room. Enjoy your ML!
Bernard

Old 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM

Thanks, Bernard, but there's no drawer under my passenger seat. just an open space. For know i guess it's staying in the door. I could fit it in the back storage area for the first aid kit, but that's kind of unhandy if i need to quickly grab for reference.

So no body knows on the iPod question? When i first plug it in, it plays continuously. Otherwise, it's like it has a Repeat function turned on, yet I can't see that there's a way to set Repeat options. kind of annoying for it to always play the same album over and over, and make me choose a different one.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Default Same issues and one more

Thanks Guys for this forum. I recently acquired a new ML 350....Love it and runs good, but Yesterday as I am driving I was trying to get to know the command on the steering wheel....I don't know if I had pressed something that I should have not, for some reason when I start my car, the gas pedal is a little hard and it takes a long time to go from 10mph to 30mph, but once i passed over 30mph, everything runs smooth....Please let me know if any one has experienced this....Thanks in advance for all your help.

Barti.