Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Owner's manual Or even Brochure

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Default Owner's manual Or even Brochure

Hi guys..
I bought the E-Class 240 T year 2001. Problem is that I have hard time looking and searching on the internet in order to find any information about my car, but I haven't found them until now.....
Can any body provide me with those english one?
Thank you for your cooperation.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:49 AM
Default RE: Owner's manual Or even Brochure

Hi everyone. I'm a little new at this so excuse me if I stumble a bit. I recently purchased a 1987 300D Turbo Diesel and the person I bought it from was the car's ?th owner. Needless to say he didn't have an OWNERS Manual. I've tried eBay and countless other sources, but all I can find are REPAIR manuals. I have a competent mechanic and have no desire to infringe on his territory so a Repair Manual is unnecessary. But I really would like to know what all of the buttons/switches/***** etc are there for. Can anyone help me out? At this point I'd be happy with a scanned copy of the original, just so I know what I'm looking at before I do something stupid and damage my new (to me) car.
I'm also looking for some other items: 1). Power seat switches for the drivers door (it's a 4 door car). Part of mine are missing and I have limited movement of the seat, which stinks because I'm 6'3" (with bad knees) and my wife is 5'1" and we both like to drive the car.
2).A method or a part that would allow my wife to lengthen the seatbelt when she's driving. Due to her size she has to sit all the way forward and the belt cuts into her because it's so tight (she's a bit overweight). If you have a part or a suggestion I would appreciate the heads-up. (Oh, and for the wiseguys who want to tell her to lose the extra weight, Yeah, Ha-ha, real funny. You should go on tour with Seinfeld, et al). For the serious out there, thank you for any assistance you can offer.
pm2lot@hotmail.com