Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Default Mods

Okay, I have a 1991 190E 2.3. I was going to get a Civic SI Gen 6 Coupe so I could do some upgrading and such, but a good friend of mine talked me out of it. Because I want to get like a body kit, rims, lights, suspention, ***** all that fun stuff. Even maybe some engine upgrades. But here is the thing. Its a Benz, EVERYTHING has to be custom or made specially, right?

First, could I get some pics of a 190E with a kit on it. I would just like some pics to get some ideas. I am 15, so this is going to be a very slow processor. First thing to be done is a system. Thats going to be within the next few months. After that its going to be lowered, next comes the body kit. Although, the body kit is the thing im most concerned with. Just because thats going to be themost money, and thats what everyone will see. Im not worried about what other people thing of it. I just want it for me. And I dont want it to look too terribly boxy. Then again, I couldnt careles if it looks box.

Im sure your just like what the hell, and frankly, I have no idea how to explain myself. Just to get some pics, and maybe I could say more, lol

So in essence, could i get some pics of a 190E with a body kit.

Also, what else can I do to this car? Body kit (maybe); suspension(yes); tinted (done); rims (yes); air intake (maybe); exause system (pretty sure).; Inteior seats (well mine are motorized, so I have no idea); seat belts (yes).

But am I really missing anything important, other then the *****, because I also have no idea about that.

Old 06-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Default RE: Mods

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II

Old 06-30-2006, 10:03 PM

Any idea how much a body kit like that would cost? Probably a few thousand for the kit + instillation?

And do they even make kits for the car, or is it all custom?

Old 07-01-2006, 12:49 AM

Yes, they did make kits for your car, go to the exterior forum and there is a thread that I started that titled: Bodykits. In there is K1MOTORSPORT, he can help you further on pricing and availability.

Old 07-01-2006, 01:48 AM

Okay, thanks.

And slowly im finding more, but most look like crap. Id really like to find the one on that black car, with the expection of the spoiler.