Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just ordered a 2021 E-class Coupe. Can't wait.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Default Just ordered a 2021 E-class Coupe. Can't wait.

I just signed the order for a new 2021 Eclass Coupe. I watched the Youtube videos from Germany with this car and it looks great. It's different from a style and engine standpoint from the 2020. It's fast, too. The EQ boost generator is supposedly a big factor in its performance. I'm trading in my SL 550 (2014) which I've enjoyed for the past 6 years. However, I'm ready for this eclass. My wife has a 2017 eclass sedan and she loves it.

Because she had back surgery about 7 years ago, she found it difficult to be a passenger in the SL. She's fine...we walk almost 5 miles a day and that's not a problem, but she prefers the eclass for comfort. She didn't like my 2015 Corvette or my 350Z, both of which I had for about 2 years each until I got the performance urge out of me a little. Not quite, but it's toned down a bit.

We currently have a GLE43 AMG SUV Coupe which we both love. That's not a problem for her back like the low seating in the SL. I've been buying Mercedes since 1989 and have always had at least ONE in the garage with other brands. We had 3 until today when I "pre-traded" the SL ( because the dealer said this is the time to do it for the best trade in value) and it acts as my down payment on the Coupe. I probably won't have the car until December sometime, just because that's the way it is right now. Hopefully, they'll get my build started earlier.
If you have a 2020 coupe or experience with this eclass model, I'd love to hear from you. There doesn't seem to be much on this forum regarding the Eclass Coupe.

Stan

Last edited by stanp; 09-09-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 05:30 AM
Default Your love it

Originally Posted by stanp
I just signed the order for a new 2021 Eclass Coupe. I watched the Youtube videos from Germany with this car and it looks great. It's different from a style and engine standpoint from the 2020. It's fast, too. The EQ boost generator is supposedly a big factor in its performance. I'm trading in my SL 550 (2014) which I've enjoyed for the past 6 years. However, I'm ready for this eclass. My wife has a 2017 eclass sedan and she loves it.

Because she had back surgery about 7 years ago, she found it difficult to be a passenger in the SL. She's fine...we walk almost 5 miles a day and that's not a problem, but she prefers the eclass for comfort. She didn't like my 2015 Corvette or my 350Z, both of which I had for about 2 years each until I got the performance urge out of me a little. Not quite, but it's toned down a bit.

We currently have a GLE43 AMG SUV Coupe which we both love. That's not a problem for her back like the low seating in the SL. I've been buying Mercedes since 1989 and have always had at least ONE in the garage with other brands. We had 3 until today when I "pre-traded" the SL ( because the dealer said this is the time to do it for the best trade in value) and it acts as my down payment on the Coupe. I probably won't have the car until December sometime, just because that's the way it is right now. Hopefully, they'll get my build started earlier.
If you have a 2020 coupe or experience with this eclass model, I'd love to hear from you. There doesn't seem to be much on this forum regarding the Eclass Coupe.

Stan
your really enjoy the new car, I just got mine on Friday and I’m in love with up. What spec and colour did you get ?