Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hopefully this will boil over soon.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Default RE: Hopefully this will boil over soon.

Anyone who uses NAPTHA, widout accurate DOCUMENTATION, t' show duh, how it affecks de MODERN day cat, uh, laundry,coffee makeh (Does it eat the, ERRRR, seals), 'n goldfish enhasser....................is OK in by Book! Doihh, COOL! Please be aware dat dehe are peoble on dis f'um dat are gonna ask you t' probe your claim, wid data from a libehal agency, 'n if you cannot probe your claim, you will be gay. Danks f' your support -DgIM-
You "insultate" me again, you junk monkey.

Old 08-23-2004, 08:13 PM

Yes and my mom wears combat boots too......AND uses NAPTHA to cure the associated athletes foot!! The creative juices seem to have run out huh nuts?
-Jim-

Old 08-23-2004, 08:19 PM

Meaning of INSULTATION
Webster's 1913 Dictionary

Definition: \In`sul*ta"tion\, n. [L. insultatio, fr. insultare:
cf. OF. insultation.]
1. The act of insulting; abusive or insolent treatment;
insult. [Obs.] --Feltham.

I took the time to help you with this word, since you have trouble with it. I promise to use smaller ones in the future. Sorry for you ignorance........damn did it again. I meen sorry youre so dumb. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
-Jim-

Old 08-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

ladies, please.....

Old 08-24-2004, 06:17 AM

1913? Is that when you dropped out of elementary school? Do you know what "obs." means?

What happened to your boyfriend Scott? Is he looking up another big word for you to use?

I was right. You wipe down your personal junker car with motor oil so it shines for your dates with Scott and your other boyfriends.

There's that hairball again. You need to get that looked at.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:43 AM

I guess Mr. Kerry AKA-Lugnut... you are again afraid to stick to the issue. He He. You can argue with me all you want, but Mr Webster is the fellow who's making you wrong.....AND HE"S DEAD! Ha ha ha ha. I guess its hard to recover when you've stuck the keyboard so far into your mouth. So see if you can get some ***-istance with your INSULTATION! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
-Jim-
Amateur

Old 08-24-2004, 08:26 PM

Ewww. Ouch. Your words are so stinging ... sheeet.

The key word is "dead." Look up "obs." in your cobwebbed 1913 dictionary, you "insultater."

Maybe someday you'll grow up to be half the man your grandma is. It'll take more than a footwear switch, though. Until then, get along and ask Scott or another one of your boyfriends change your diaper for you.

... and have him pat you on the back to force that hairball out.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:37 PM

HAHAHA Scott! I told you what would happen if you couldnt come up with that documentation!
-Jim-

Old 08-24-2004, 08:38 PM

Funny thing is........how did he know about grandma?
-Jim-

Old 08-24-2004, 10:58 PM

well, well, well. mr. webster is dead, and mr. lugnut is not. mr. ratchet is gay, and says lugnut, so is scott. however, mr. lugnuts forgets that i always back up a claim. the information from the msds sheets for naptha solvent can be found here: http://www.temarry.com/MSDS/Naptha_solvent_msds.htm

check the info under the heading "health hazard data." according to the msds, the lethal dose is not known, but you may be affected by the chemical through skin contact, inhalation, or ingestion. now, i never was one for safety precautions, and my cat has been acting a little funny lately. but it's not dead. not yet. and neither am i. but u never know. from the looks of it though, old lugnuts has been chugging the naptha. it won't be long now for him either...

Quick Reply: Hopefully this will boil over soon.