Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hopefully this will boil over soon.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Default RE: Hopefully this will boil over soon.

Ok, if it gets you "excited" to think im wearing a thong and tights i can do nothing to stop you. As for the hippie thing, who wrote this?
"No, I'm just more interested in the nether uppers than your average neighbor. I'm not an astronomer, just a gazer. I like bright, colorful lights. It's a 60s thing, I think. "
You silly "Gay-zer" Ha Ha Ha Ha HA................-Jim- https://mercedesforum.com/Our_Universe/m_5902/tm.htm[/URL]

Old 08-22-2004, 01:17 PM

I guess Kerry and Edwards arent the only ones that want you think that theyre something they arent.
HA HA HA HA HA- I still think the gay-zer thing is funny!
-Jim-

Old 08-22-2004, 06:43 PM

How does the thong feel? Don't tell me. Um, your hairball is back again. Cough that thing out, will ya?

Who else wants me to think they are something they aren't? You? You're not making sense again. Are you taking hippie drugs? LSD? Are you playing a gay Robin Hood joke on your pretend *****?

You actually dug back in other threads looking for stuff I said to associate to "gay?" Geez, what a complete and utter girlie thing to do. That is a pure gay thing to do, junk manager. All of this must mean a lot to you. Are you crying on your keyboard? I didn't mean to hurt you so.

Old 08-22-2004, 08:11 PM

Now THAT is a great example of a desperate and unsuccessful attempt to recover from a devastating keyboard lashing. Ssss.sss.sss.sssTudder mmuumuuuu ch While joo typed it.
-Jim-

Old 08-22-2004, 10:12 PM

What have established so far? You are a gay hippie on LSD who prances around a junkyard in a thong and a hissy fit looking for your big girlie ******* that you managed to lose somehow but want to recover, clean with naptha, and give to your lesser offspring. Yeah, that's it.

Old 08-22-2004, 10:20 PM

Lugnuts,
Now take a little time off............Eat well.......have a cigarette or a glass of tea...... and THINK. Youre wasting my time with these horrible attempts at insultation! If you cant break out of the slump i'll have to find a new ******* to torment. NOW GO GO GO!!
-Jim-

Old 08-23-2004, 08:19 AM

"Insultation?" I insultated you? You're trying too hard to use a BIG word, Robin. It's better if you don't try until after you resume your formal education in elementary school. Did you drop out of school to care for the family junkyard?

Thanks for gagging up your hairball. Now you have something to feed to your family.

Old 08-23-2004, 04:58 PM

Wait a second, wait a second. If ratchet is the gay, tights wearing, robin hood of ********, balless, hairball plagued, naptha washing ******* dude, and he is considered an upper management type, what would that make me? Personally, I use Naptha to wash my cat. it kills all fleas. it also works very good as a laundry detergent, coffee flavor enhancer, goldfish supplement, and most importantly, wall paint. i can just smell it now...

Old 08-23-2004, 05:13 PM

Scott,
Anyone who uses NAPTHA, without accurate DOCUMENTATION, to show how it affects the MODERN day cat, laundry,coffee maker (Does it eat the seals), and goldfish enhancer....................is OK in by Book!
Please be aware that there are people on this forum that are gonna ask you to prove your claim, with data from a liberal agency, and if you cannot prove your claim, you will be gay.
Thanks for your support -JIM-

Old 08-23-2004, 07:07 PM

It makes you a gay, tights wearing, robin hood of ********, ballless, hairball plagued and naptha washing ******* dude. It makes you a retard, too.

Quick Reply: Hopefully this will boil over soon.