Mercedes E Class Mercedes E320 and Mercedes E500 Sedans and Wagons.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audio wire running troubles

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Default Audio wire running troubles

I have an E320 and when i took it to circuit city they said that they were unable to wire my vehicle for subwoofers. So i did it myself. No problem everything works great and sounds amazing along with the stock bose loud speakers. But i did run into one little problem. I cant seem to find a logical way to run the wire into my trunck? Theres the gas tank between the back seat and the trunck so its hard to work around. If any oneneeds help wiring there benz for a new system let me know and please let me know if anyones found a good way to get wires into the trunk???

Old 02-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Default RE: Audio wire running troubles

I dont know anything about running wires to the trunk but NEVER take yo car back to Circuit CIty. Between a blown sub, blown speakers and installation problems(rewiring elsewhere) they have cost me at least $600.There is a reason they can always get you in soon or ASAP.I will never take my benz back to one of their stores and dont recommend anybody else for audio installation.I wish they would have told me before touching my car they didnt know how to run my wires, it would have saved me alot of frustration,time, and money.