Mercedes CLK Class Mercedes CLK350 and Mercedes CLK500 Coupes and Cabriolets.

some info on 06 clk 500...

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Default RE: some info on 06 clk 500...

First of all kajtek, ur post makes no sense.
I understand its a DISCUSSION forum, EXACTLY a discussion forum where I wanted info on the damn car. My thread was specifically stated INFO ON THE 06 CLK 500. If they want to talk about other stuff, let them start a thread or post elsewhere. I really wanted info from people who have the vehicle and their experience with it because I am really interested in the car and hearing from OTHER owners is better then hearing from those salesmen at the dealerships. Then when I was getting negative comments, is when I called them "dumb" so dont even start with that. WHy would they be negative, when all i asked for was stated clearly! SO WHATEVER! This is old now, im done with this thread, since only 3 nice people have contributed, and the others just didn't.

Anyway, lugnut, when u see my behind, you will be blown away, so u have to be prepared, and when you are, tell me so I can show u. Then u can buy me some sexy panties!
ORIGINAL: Kajtek1

Well loveallnightlong, me and Lugnut "don't like" each other, but I guess we both can teach you some manners. This forum is our place of fun and knowledge. It is DISCUSSION forum. I compare it to party.
Here you jump and make demands. No offense, but if you want somebody to answer your technical questions on your term, go to a dealer and pay him $120/hr for doing so.
Here you will find highly experienced technician, people who come here 98% for blabling and full spectrum between.
If you want to hear some advise, it is going to be on forum terms, not yours.
You call us dumb on your 5th post? Let's see what exactly we are talking about

ORIGINAL: loveallnightlong

some info on 06 clk 500

It doesnt have to be the 06 model, just the clk in general!
Since English is my 3rd language, I am not trying to be an expert here, but the person, that made those sentences seems to be in conflict with him/herself. Not even talking about gramar. Wouldn't you call it dumb?
Good luck on your search. If you don't want to see our discussion, there is "ignore"option here.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:51 AM

loveallnightlong,

I'm ready when you are. Really. No, REALLY.

Just ignore Kajtek1. He has many inner demons and for some reason he believes other people want him to share them. He'll never forgive you for using "06" in your thread's title and then mentioning other years. For some reason, he believes that doing so is a truly profound transgression that warrants endless inane argument. This isn't the first time he's done it, so don't be offended by him. It's not you and everyone else here knows that.

In any case, I'm glad you got at least some useful info regarding the CLK.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:02 PM

Since I am not interested in loveallnightlong behind, I let it go as well.
Evidently the guy can't make his/her mind. First he/she wants to hear from 06 owner, than calls other owners speaking "dumb", than he says that he wanted to hear from other owners. Are you a blondie loveallnightlong ?

Old 10-25-2005, 03:13 PM

loveallnightlong,

See? I told you so. He gets really "****" about someone straying from the title they used, but then he does it himself. He's funny if you continue to think of him as dumb. You kinda feel sorry for him after a while, like he's a suffering pet.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:40 PM

funny how he says he will leave it at that and then goes on to talk more about it.....ya he is ****...poor thing!!! I will just leave it at that....
anyway about my sexy rearview....when?? let me know

and NO im no blondie, more like brunette

Old 10-25-2005, 09:52 PM

anyway about my sexy rearview....when?? let me know
Let me check my calendar. I want to make sure I reserve plenty of time to take a real good look.

Old 10-28-2005, 12:45 AM

haha go check ur calender...you need one full day (or maybe weekend, week) to recover after taking a real good look. So make sure that you do reserve plenty of time to check it out

Old 10-28-2005, 01:18 AM

Hey, you're starting to scare me.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:30 AM

I just had my AC lights (center console) go out yesterday. I'm just happy that I'm still under warranty. First year on new models...you run into a little problems like this. Again, good luck with your search...let me know if you get the CLK500.

Hey guys,
I am obviously new to this site and I am interested in the 06 clk 500 (I currently own a 02 Lexus Is 300) and its time for me to move up. I have heard rumors that mercedes vehicles are not reliable and so I would like you guys to reassure me that in fact they are reliable and good cars. I am absolutely in love with the clk 500! I went to the dealership the other day to test drive it and wow! Please give me ur experience with the car and tell me how much you like it, and if you have ever experienced any problems. I would also be interested in putting some rims and stuff on the car (my IS is hooked up to the max), but I do not know anything about hooking up a mercedes! I guess once I get the car, that will be a good time to ask, but give me some input on that too! Anyway , thanks in advance!

Old 11-23-2005, 03:22 PM

I bought a CLK 500 Cab a year ago, and I am very happy. No issues. Try to get a metallic finish and dark leather seats. This is my second CLK. I had the original one from 1998, and a couple of issues were the subceptible to scratches after a few years and color transfer from clothes on leather seats. I had very few issues all covered under manuf. guarantee. I am not too happy with the back seat space, but that's the sacrifice from getting a cab, which I highly recommend by the way. If you plan to keep your CLK for more than 4 years, get the manuf. 3 extension guarantee. Good luck!

[IMG]local://upfiles/9223/2176677E415F4F50968BAAE011FDD0CA.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: some info on 06 clk 500...