Mercedes CL Class Mercedes CL500 and Mercedes CL600 Coupes.

Front end vibrate and shock noise in the morning

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Cool Front end vibrate and shock noise in the morning

Hi, every MB lovers!

My 2002 CL500 got a couple problems;
1. Front end vibrate (feels like up and down vibration): What front end vibrating occuring when the car pass 63 mph, I can feel bad front end vibrate through whole my body also right side seat too, especially it's more strong around 80 mph, also it's more bad when decceleration around 80 mph. Actually it's not coming through steering wheel. I have been several times checked alignment and wheel/tire balances but it's not help yet. I am going to change motor mount and transmission mount this week to see if it's helping this. F.I.Y; I changed the front tires because the right front tire was bad worn outer, also it's same before that tires was changed too.

2. Noise coming from left (driver's side) front shock: It is always occuring when the car (engine) is cold and winter season. It's gone when the car warmed up enough after driving for while (10-20 minutes).

3. Both side of front turning signal lights are not working: The other all turning signal lights are working perfectly. I changed the bulbs and clean its sockets too but nothing helped yet.

Please give any advises to me would be much thanks. Have a nice day.

Paul

Old 02-07-2009, 09:24 AM

Do you have ABC failure warning shown on your LCD screen?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Red face Abs

Hi.
Thanks a lot for your interesting and sorry for late reply!

Actually, there's no ABS sign yet.

Additionally, I can hear the strange noise which its sound like something is loose or brake tooth of gears around rack and pinion. I think it's time and be needs to be replaced because miliage of my car is around 110,000 miles. I am thanking for your any of advises! Have a nice day.

Kim

Old 02-09-2009, 12:08 PM

Oh, I just mis-understood your question that "ABC" warning sign.

Yes, it's occasionally appear after I drive my car for while. Also the height of my car rising up when I stop the car for while with park or N position and the height is lowring its standard height when the car moving. I think this is not a prblem to drive car. Do you? Thanks and have a nice day.