Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

W205 Turbo issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2023, 07:41 AM
Default W205 Turbo issues

Hello everyone,

My 2016 w205 seems to have a turbo issue as under harder acceleration it loses some power and I have to let off the gas and then accelerate slower to get it to go properly. I find it happens mostly under hard acceleration merging onto the highway or while passing others. It has never gone into limp mode but maybe because I keep letting off the gas when it happens.

I put the scanner on it and I get the P029921 code "The boost pressure of the turbocharger 1 is too low. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude".

I have read lots about turbo hose leaks, diverter valves going bad, wastegate actuator stuck, etc as being the most likely culprits, but given that I can still drive the car normally and only under hard acceleration I'm experiencing the turbo loss, is there somewhere/or some item that I should be starting with (more likely to be the issue) when I'm starting to attempt to repair this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 02-15-2023, 03:10 AM

Did you resolve your problem. I have similar situation.
Regards

Old 02-15-2023, 05:03 AM

Same here. I am tired of the W205 Turbo issue and I am trying to find a proper solution online so that I can rid of this issue forever. I hope someone will reply to my answer. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will read reviews on this Twitter https://twitter.com/papers_owl_com link on papersowl. I want to hire an essay writer because I got a lot of essay assignments and I can't complete them in the given time on my own.

Last edited by NathanPeebody; 02-27-2023 at 02:16 AM.
Old 04-25-2023, 04:42 PM

Did you figure it out? I can't pass smog please help

Old 04-25-2023, 04:42 PM

Did you figure it out? I can't pass smog please help

Old 08-26-2023, 03:18 AM
Snj

Did you manage to get a solution to the problem tuga? I am currently experiencing the same issues.

Old 04-15-2024, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by tuga
Hello everyone,

My 2016 w205 seems to have a turbo issue as under harder acceleration it loses some power and I have to let off the gas and then accelerate slower to get it to go properly. I find it happens mostly under hard acceleration merging onto the highway or while passing others. It has never gone into limp mode but maybe because I keep letting off the gas when it happens.

I put the scanner on it and I get the P029921 code "The boost pressure of the turbocharger 1 is too low. The signal amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude".

I have read lots about turbo hose leaks, diverter valves going bad, wastegate actuator stuck, etc as being the most likely culprits, but given that I can still drive the car normally and only under hard acceleration I'm experiencing the turbo loss, is there somewhere/or some item that I should be starting with (more likely to be the issue) when I'm starting to attempt to repair this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.
I have a similar issue I changed the diverted valve the error went away but I still get no boost especially in steep hills the car won't boost. Anyone figured out what the issue might be. I have a 2015 c180 w205

Old 05-01-2024, 02:53 PM

With a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, we ensure every project is delivered on time and to your specifications. Experience the difference with and take your communication to new heights. Elevate your written communication with writing services https://essayshark.com/ . Our team of skilled writers combines expertise with creativity to deliver top-notch content tailored to your unique needs. Whether you're a student, professional, or business owner, we offer comprehensive writing solutions that surpass expectations. From academic essays to compelling web copy, we specialize in crafting engaging, polished content that captures attention and drives results.