Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

Supercharger on a c230

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:17 AM
Default Supercharger on a c230

anyone throw on a supercharger on their c230?
i love superchargers...so i'm tempted to throw one on myself.
i've been looking at a eaton.
does anyone know what a 06 c230 stock puts out? and after upgrading to a sc?
i just love the whine........i hate my friend cause they have the 03's ford cobras....bastards love to get on them to make me jealous. plus i wanna do somethign different with my car.

Old 02-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Default RE: Supercharger on a c230

answered my own question for the stock motor...i didnt even know how much hp i had....hehe *blonde moment* so now i know i have 201hp......anyone know how much i'll have if i add on a eaton super charger?

Old 02-25-2008, 10:28 AM

Not enough to lay waste to the V-8 supercharged mustangs even if you did do a supercharger. The kit itself, even if you could find somebody to do it, would be grossly expensive for the return. It wouldn't be an Eaton for your car, it wouldn't whine that much, and I don't think you would want MB to tell you your warranty was basically gone for any further engine problems that might pop up. Most superchargers are capable of delivering 30%-50% more power, depending on boost level, fuel, etc. So, even if you got a 50% increase out of one, add that to your existing 201 horse engine, and you have a grand total of a whopping 301 horsepower. Not even close enough to deal with the big V8 blown engines in those mustangs. Now, if you had a new C63, that would be a different story. But, it's gonna be pricey. Let your friends zoom by you in their mustangs. You have a Mercedes! Enjoy it!

Old 02-25-2008, 02:58 PM

You have a Mercedes! Enjoy it!
very true

Old 02-25-2008, 03:53 PM

Hey C230Chick. I dont now if you are young or single or not but anyway. If you are and you go to parties and clubbing and whatever it is you young kids do now a days think of it liek this. Would you rather go to a club or party in a Mustang that only can really hold two people comfterable or "Roll" up in a C230. I promise you will get attention driving that around and besides if you go fast like the poostangs excuse me Mustangs then no one will no who is driving that amazing C230

Old 02-25-2008, 07:15 PM

Perhaps my definition of speed will be useful to you in your "spiritual development"[/align][/align]1. Japanese speed: How fast can I go from 0-100mph?[/align][/align]2. American speed: How fast can I convert all this horsepower to noise?[/align][/align]AND FINALLY, FOR THOSE OF US WHO APPROACH SPEED FROM THE PROPER SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE:[/align][/align]3 German speed: How fast can I get from Boston to Memphis?[/align][/align]The fact is that after about 250 miles, those supercharged Mustangs will have beaten their drivers to death and they will want to be crusing at about 60mph, whereas your Benz will happily cruise at 100mph for the duration, without beating the snot out of you. You will arrive in Memphis relaxed, calm, ahead of the Mustangs, AND In a Benz.[/align][/align]Regards,[/align][/align]Will[/align]

Old 02-25-2008, 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: C280 SPORT

Hey C230Chick. I dont now if you are young or single or not but anyway. If you are and you go to parties and clubbing and whatever it is you young kids do now a days think of it liek this. Would you rather go to a club or party in a Mustang that only can really hold two people comfterable or "Roll" up in a C230. I promise you will get attention driving that around and besides if you go fast like the poostangs excuse me Mustangs then no one will no who is driving that amazing C230
Well if the case was "rolling up" to a party/club i'd personably rather be in a "mustang cobra" than your pos 2000 c280. I love how you bash mustang when in fact you drive the lowest and slowest class mercedes. Another comment, c class mercedes are a dime a dozen, who looks?

Old 02-25-2008, 08:04 PM

ORIGINAL: will3hawks

Perhaps my definition of speed will be useful to you in your "spiritual development"[/align][/align]1. Japanese speed: How fast can I go from 0-100mph?[/align][/align]2. American speed: How fast can I convert all this horsepower to noise?[/align][/align]AND FINALLY, FOR THOSE OF US WHO APPROACH SPEED FROM THE PROPER SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE:[/align][/align]3 German speed: How fast can I get from Boston to Memphis?[/align][/align]The fact is that after about 250 miles, those supercharged Mustangs will have beaten their drivers to death and they will want to be crusing at about 60mph, whereas your Benz will happily cruise at 100mph for the duration, without beating the snot out of you. You will arrive in Memphis relaxed, calm, ahead of the Mustangs, AND In a Benz.[/align][/align]Regards,[/align][/align]Will[/align]

Go meditate!! With your spiritual self!

she just wants to mod her car and actually be unique and stand out from every other NORMAL/BORING mercedes.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:39 PM

Actually buddy I own a 2000 C280, 2002 E320 Sport, and a 1987 420SEL. Also take a look at what I have also owned 600SL HMM V12. What do you drive?

Old 01-30-2024, 01:43 AM
Jet

Originally Posted by c230Chick
answered my own question for the stock motor...i didnt even know how much hp i had....hehe *blonde moment* so now i know i have 201hp......anyone know how much i'll have if i add on a eaton super charger?
Just get it a tune Don’t supercharge the car I have the same model it’s weird because for some reason it’s not often to find someone supercharging the 06 c230 your literally the only person I’ve seen actually had the curiosity just give it a nice tune and hook it up keep the Car and just get or try to find a C32 or C55 tbh that’s what I’m doing all I’ve seen for the car is tunes upgraded ECUs and Intakes 06C230 is a special model Get the amg With a new pulley for the supercharger and give that a tune you’ll be fine racing the cobras Just want to be safe then sorry And stylin too

Quick Reply: Supercharger on a c230