Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oil leak

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Default Oil leak

Hi friends! I own a Mercedes benz C180 k sports coupe 2003. Brougt it from g~c~r . When i picked up the vehicle it was dissapointing to say the least. On my way home it displayed reduce engine oil level, the locks were working intermittant, the radio wasnt working(tuning into station) and it had an engine oil leak! Returned the car, they drained some oil and said the leak was spilt oil! And the car would have to retun for the other defects. Got the car home and found it was still leaking oil (surpise surprise). Returned the car asap and then told the sump was leaking (at the sealent). Left the car with them numerous days later then told the timing chain cover was leeaking. Numerous days later again recieved the car back and told the vehicle would have to return to go to mercedes to sort the locks out and radio. After a short journey the vehicle again was leaking oil! Returned the vehicle, now told the cam cover was leaking! Left the vehicle again. Numerous days later vehicle returned locks working radio working great, no, the car again is leaking oil underneath and found rear in vehicle panels damaged due to g~~c~r fitting parts. Im not taking the vehicle bck as it gets worse everytime they touch the car! Has anyone got any idea what this oil leak could be or had the same problem? Ive owned this car for a month and drove it for 4 days! Thanks