Mercedes C Class Mercedes C230 Kompressor, Mercedes C240, Mercedes C280, Mercedes C320, Mercedes C350 Sedans, Coupes, and Wagons.

EXCELLENT service and tech tips!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Default EXCELLENT service and tech tips!!!!

Recently, I went to a website that was mentioned somewhere here in a post or something. Can't remember where, but......the site is:
www.autohausaz.com and you can click on "CAR CARE" at the top of the page and then go to "GASOLINE ALLEY-TECH TIPS".
Some of the best advice and tips I have ever seen on a website. I know many of the questions asked here are answered there, and although
NOT a Mercedes related site, most of this great advice applies anyway to most all vehicles. I think most people would benefit by reading through some of it, and there's a lot!

PS> I am not affiliated with this site in any way, and have never ordered parts from them, so I have no other reason to post this but to share
something I read that I thought might help some of you.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: EXCELLENT service and tech tips!!!!

The site is great andI've heard a lot of people praising them. Personally I buy from autopartswarehouse. Usually shipping is free (>$50) and it gets here the next day since their warehouse is a state a way. Or either from eBay because someone is willing to sell lower than these online retailers will. lol

Old 02-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Default RE: EXCELLENT service and tech tips!!!!

Yes, AMG>>I use them as well. Service has been pretty good with them and prices for filters, etc. are good.

I thought I knew pretty much everything about maintenance on a car, but the Gasoline Alley stuff taught me a few things
I never knew. You could spend a lot of time just reading it all, but....I think it's worth it and people here would really benefit
from taking a look. Can't hurt!