Mercedes Benz Forum Help & Suggestion Center Have a suggestion to better Mercedes Forum? Need help with a feature on Mercedes Forum? Post here.

Does anybody read this Forum !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Default Does anybody read this Forum !!!!

I mean really, you look at all of the posts and 80% are no replys then you may get 2 or 3 tops. Is it because nobody cares, nobody is interested what is the deal. I am on several forums of different products and it seems like you always get a response. I asked a question back in march whole bunch of people looked at it not one response not even a good luck nothing.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:06 AM

Maybe a different forum is in order

Old 06-19-2009, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by ForcedInduction
Its a public forum, just like the rest. There is no staff or dedicated technician so getting answers depends on having forum members that want to help.

My knowledge base is mostly about Diesels. I answer what questions I can, help when I can and remove spam. I'm a normal member like everyone else here, I was just given extra power because I showed I was dedicated to helping people and the forum.
Not sure who your explaining this too but most people think these forums have tech's standing by just waiting for a question to pop up, lol (kids)

Old 09-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Default You generally get what you ask for

Over here if you have a question about replacing bushings on your neutral safety switch on a 85 300D you at least get an answer about that topic (within a reasonable time) and not who should be elected president of Haiti.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:09 PM

I agree with 'Forced'. We are all owners or past owners who may be able to help out or offer opinions because of our own experience. I have owned many MBs over the years but I am not a mechanic or technician. Sometimes highly technical questions are best answered by dealers.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:19 AM
FOG
Default No response too

I was just searching a good spot to make the same comment.
I have posted several comments ,got hundreds of readers ,but no responses.
You guys afraid to talk?

Fog

Old 12-17-2014, 03:17 PM

I actually like this forum because it is a bit calm. I have always gotten answers when I posted a question. This forum does lack the usual heated arguments and pissing matches. Yet another reason I like it. Good reference info for diesel, thank you ForcedInduction! Definitely a good cross section of age and experience too. I see quite a few "members" with only 1 or 2 posts or questions that would have been answered w/a quick search. I personally am happy to help someone when I am able. So give it a chance. Most people are members of many forums anyway. I am sure they get different things from each forum. I would rather finish projects than type about them. But, this forum has been a solid resource for me.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:27 AM
FOG
Default Even more disturbing

Oh great , now you tell me the robots don't even want to talk to me.

FOG

Old 12-20-2014, 01:09 PM

There may be some like me that open, and read about the problem with an SL600 problem opening the cup holder. I am doing that for some day I may have the same problem

Old 05-01-2016, 06:00 PM

yes I certainly do!

Quick Reply: Does anybody read this Forum !!!!