Mercedes Benz Forum Help & Suggestion Center Have a suggestion to better Mercedes Forum? Need help with a feature on Mercedes Forum? Post here.

**Site Related Problems Only; Please No Vehicle Issues Here**

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default **Site Related Problems Only; Please No Vehicle Issues Here**

Remember, all vehicle related posts should be posted in the vehicle's respective forum. If you don't know what class your vehicle is or don't see it listed, please post your question in the "Other" or "General Tech" forums. For example if you're having issues related to your E320, post that in the E-Class forum.

Help and Suggestions is for site related issues only (login problems, change suggestions, reporting trolls/spammers). No vehicle posts please.

Thank You.

Last edited by ForcedInduction; 06-23-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 03-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Default RE: **Site Related Problems Only; Please No Vehicle Issues Here**

Hi....I really enjoy this site but i find it very hard to search for info ( i try and search for answers before asking so i dont ask the same thing over again) cause there are so many meaningless post on here about cars that people dont evan have. I know you dont have to have a car to be knowledgeable about it, but post like " SWEET CLK55" i go there looking for ideas and all i get is a pic and "OH I REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE". Just frustrating...wish there was a way to separate them....or maybe i just dont know how to search properly... if thats the case please school me!

Old 03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: **Site Related Problems Only; Please No Vehicle Issues Here**

At the top of the page there's a search feature. It won't eliminate silly posts, but it can pin point (with the right terms) what you're looking for. Hope that helps