Mercedes AMG Class All AMG Models.

No/Low dust brake pads anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Default No/Low dust brake pads anyone??

I am getting ready to buy some brake pads for my ML-55 and CLK-55 and found out that they are running a special on Mintex Red brake pads.
ML55 front pads is $40. CLK-55 front pads is $60. Anyone else interested? I can get pads for other models.

Old 04-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Default RE: No/Low dust brake pads anyone??

Who are you shilling for? No crap about "giving back to the board," eh? If you're selling, just come out and say you're selling. Quit the BS.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:03 PM

Take a chill pill. If I was selling would I be selling them at that price. If you can't appreciate that then please cut the bitching.
I have been reading on this board for a long time but have never participated until now. I may not have hundreds of post on my belt but I always thought that if you don't have anything good to say then don't say it.

2002 ML55
2002 CLK55
1999 ML320
1999 Z3
1995 740i
1995 900 SE Convertible
1989 735i
1985 745i

Old 04-01-2005, 06:56 PM

I've been taking chill pills for five years.

All you've been doing since you started posting is pushing product. Regardless of the price, you've been selling. I don't follow your logic on that one.

And, I didn't say don't do it, just don't insult people by trying to make them think you're doing them some sort of a big goddam favor, Bitch!

Old 04-02-2005, 12:40 AM

Now I know why you call yourself Lugnut. [sm=smiley36.gif] You are the type of guy who enjoys buying parts at dealer price and bitches when someone else found a better price and wanted to share. You must not have a very fond childhood and does not know or appreciate sharing.

I tell you what. If you can find the ML55 pads selling for cheaper somewhere else I will be your bitch. If not, go beeyatch yourself.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:50 PM

No thanks. I'm not looking for a bitch. But, now I know why you call yourself Big D.

Old 04-03-2005, 04:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

No thanks. I'm not looking for a bitch. But, now I know why you call yourself Big D.
Wow, what an original comeback. I figure as much - Man enough to call me bitch and BS'er but not man enough to accept a challenge or man enough to admit he is wrong. [sm=loser.gif]

Just in case you don't get it I will explain it very slowly and simply.

My first name is David and I am a big guy. Hence - Big D.

Your are hard and shiny on the outside but empty with a hole on the inside. Hence - Lugnut.

Old 04-03-2005, 11:11 AM

You're the one who called himself a bitch and offered yourself to me. Did you forget already? All I did was decline your services as a bitch.

Okay, back to my point if you can get your big panties out of a bunch. You want us to believe that a retailer out there to whom you have no connection is giving you the best prices of any retailer doing business in the whole world and they will happily sell you items for those special prices in any quantity you want while ignoring their own profit margins, and you will pass those savings on to all total strangers that cross your path on the Internet because you want to give back to this board? Geez, and you're claiming that isn't BS? You should be the next Pope if all that's true.

As I said, as far as I'm concerned go ahead and sell your wares. I'm not trying to stop you. I like low prices as much as the next guy and I didn't challenge your prices. What I'm saying is people aren't as dumb as you think and are offended by your nonsense of pretending to be everyone's "friend" with the special "give back to the board" prices. You're interested in your cut of the profits and that's why you're selling as a retail middleman. There's no dishonor in that, but your defensiveness gives you away.