ECU Tuning Pricing Guide - Page 2 - Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums


K1 Motorsport HRE | BRABUS | Lorinser | RennTech | KLEEMANN | Carlsson | H&R | Bilstein | AMG | iceLink Pro | OEM and more.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:23 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

Hi,

I just bought 2007 ML350. I was wondering if I can upgrade on ECU for my car to get more HP. Please let me know how much horse do I get from it and price to upgrade.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,612
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

Yes, you can.
Price is $699.99 (shipping ECU back to customer included).
Expected gains are 18hp and 24lb-ft using 91 octane.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: yabmane

Hi,

I just bought 2007 ML350. I was wondering if I can upgrade on ECU for my car to get more HP. Please let me know how much horse do I get from it and price to upgrade.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:34 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

How long with it take for round trip to the ECU back. And also do you know where trhe ECU locate it. I am new with this car.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,612
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

If you overnight it to us, then we overnight it back to you by the next day. ECU is located under the hood near the driver side.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: yabmane

How long with it take for round trip to the ECU back. And also do you know where trhe ECU locate it. I am new with this car.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-06-2007, 12:52 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location:
Posts: 4
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

Hi, I m really interested in this. actually I m running a workshop and I have a huge 4 wheels dyno from bosch can I get directly the files and upgrade the ECU myself to show the difference to customer.
A lot of Mercedes owners would like to improve the performance of there engines and rare are the people who do that job on those vehicles.
Waiting for the reply thanx in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,612
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

Please let me know Mercedes year and model that you are interested in. Thanks.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: lemec

Hi, I m really interested in this. actually I m running a workshop and I have a huge 4 wheels dyno from bosch can I get directly the files and upgrade the ECU myself to show the difference to customer.
A lot of Mercedes owners would like to improve the performance of there engines and rare are the people who do that job on those vehicles.
Waiting for the reply thanx in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-06-2007, 02:41 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location:
Posts: 4
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

ok models from 1994 till 2002
W202 C280 HFM . Motronic 3.4 , Motronic ME
W203 C240 C320 Motronic ME
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,612
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

W202 C280 is $299.99
W203 C240 is $549.99
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-15-2007, 09:20 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location:
Posts: 8
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

I have both an 04 sl55 and sl600. Can you post prices and performance gains please.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,612
Default RE: ECU Tuning Pricing Guide

SL55 - 24hp, 30lb-ft gains using 91 octane - $1199.99
SL600 - 53hp, 67lb-ft gains using 91 octane - $1799.99
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ECU TUNING ECUtunerLA Mercedes E Class 2 09-11-2008 09:23 PM
C200 Kompressor w204 / ECU tuning gabo New Mercedes Benz Forum Members Area 0 06-03-2008 06:50 AM
ECU tuning by TunerWerks K1MOTORSPORT K1 Motorsport 2 04-21-2008 10:25 AM
SI ECU Tuning K1MOTORSPORT Mercedes AMG Class 1 02-01-2007 02:14 AM
SpeedInnovation Christmas ECU Tuning Challenge K1MOTORSPORT Mercedes C Class 1 11-14-2006 12:20 AM


Tags
400e, 550, benz, c230, car, chip, cls, cost, ecu, mercedes, readwriteedit, reprogram, software, tuning, upgrade

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.