General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

ProKote German car-care

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 01:52 AM
Default ProKote German car-care

Just wanted to let everyone in on some products I tried for my benz. I live in Florida and have a black S430. I love the car, and try to keep in out of the sun but sometimes the heat starts to fade the paint. Dont get me wrong my paint is awesome, but now it looks brand spankin new!!</P>

I was at a local mercdes Benz dealer getting somebody work doneand was introduced to a product called Diamond Kote made by ProKote. At first, they did not want to tell me the name of it, but luckily I was close friends with the manager. Anyways, this isa great product and brings out the shine unlike no other polish I have ever used. After doing some research I found out that there was no wax in the product but had a polymer baseand it was a German formulation that will seal the paint, repel dirt, and basically bring out the original showroom shine. Well, that is exactlywhat it did. My car looks like I repainted it, and I started using it on my boat as well. I have about half a gallon left of it. They also have this other product called Prokote No water, which is believe it or not waterless car wash and polish also Made in Germany that you just spray on and wipe off, without the need to take out a hose and a bucket. A great and it saves you time as well. In the area where I live there is restriction on water, so I can only use this product if I want to clean my car at my place.</P>

You can order from the website at www.prokote.net or www.ryotcorp.com</P>

</P>