General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

TO MASTER SLEEPWALKER

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Default TO MASTER SLEEPWALKER

to sleepwalker,
yes i would like one ,but not for 20k
I CAN NOT SPEND MORE THAN 5K-COULD BE USED
thanks anyhow for THE offer
by the way i posted few post to you in the last weeks and haven,t see you for little while
1.is any chance for me to get radio code -I CAN HAVE ALL NUMBERS THAT YOU WILL ASK ME
2. i got code p0410 how do i know is it air pump or maybe something else -would give me couple clues how to find it out -what to check
3.if i replace my ac compressor,dryer,exp valve blower and regulator will my ac work or i still have to delete ec light ?
4.do i or should i change evaporator and condenser as well or is not nessesery and will not make any improvements?
5.i have check all fuses -my steering weel is not ajusting
6.let say i drive any speed more than 30 mph and when i am coming to stop it just last seconds before completly stops my transmission jerk,hit ,engage etc
is it trasmission mount or smething else ,when i drive the gears switch smooth -i got little vibration 50-80?????????
7.i lost power it takes me an hour 0-60= is code p0410 has to do on THIS performance
8 and last one:what do you think about autoboss star scanner OR X-431 -is ONE OF THOSE i also good and will i be able for exemple take ec code off????????AND WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO DO NOT
COMPERING TO STAR DIAGNOSIS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL ANSWERS THAT YOU WILL COME UP FOR ME
I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL HELP YOU BACK FOR IT

Old 06-16-2006, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: TO MASTER SLEEPWALKER

1.is any chance for me to get radio code -I CAN HAVE ALL NUMBERS THAT YOU WILL ASK ME
you can get it from the dealer for free.

2. i got code p0410 how do i know is it air pump or maybe something else -would give me couple clues how to find it out -what to check
does the pump run when you start the car in the morning? the relay can also be faulty.

3.if i replace my ac compressor,dryer,exp valve blower and regulator will my ac work or i still have to delete ec light ?
what car model you got? diagnostic computer is needed to delete the light.
however, never switch-on the ignition to avoid the ec light from coming on. by that way, you can repair anything without worrying about the light.
fill up the refrigirant before starting the car.

4.do i or should i change evaporator and condenser as well or is not nessesery and will not make any improvements?
no need if they are not leaking. the filter drier needs to be changed anyway.

5.i have check all fuses -my steering weel is not ajusting
i need to know your car. maybe it's the relay.

6.let say i drive any speed more than 30 mph and when i am coming to stop it just last seconds before completly stops my transmission jerk,hit ,engage etc
is it trasmission mount or smething else ,when i drive the gears switch smooth -i got little vibration 50-80?????????
you can check the flexible disc too. very few complaints about downshift. maybe it's just slight?

7.i lost power it takes me an hour 0-60= is code p0410 has to do on THIS performance
maybe your exhaust pipe is clogged or restricted? have it checked.

8 and last one:what do you think about autoboss star scanner OR X-431 -is ONE OF THOSE i also good and will i be able for exemple take ec code off????????AND WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO DO NOT
COMPERING TO STAR DIAGNOSIS
the function is different for they cannot do actuation, see actual value or do coding.

Old 06-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Default RE: TO MASTER SLEEPWALKER

thanks for answering
i have e320 1997
where is steering wheel relay and air pump relay?
yes you were right about my acceleration problem i found one side of pipe where o2 is located is has a bend 80% deep
looks to me like someone try to unscrew o2 and coudnt to the point of twisting ,bending with some good bar force
thanks