General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

maintenace manual & faults guidance

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Default maintenace manual & faults guidance

i have an E230 model 1989 car. it have a lot of problems. mostly with engine like:
1. temperature is always rising up immediatly as soon as i will start my car and it goes to 110 and above then i have to start the fan manually as its fan is not running automatically. what could be the reason?
2. AC is not cooling properly while gas and AC service has been done several times.
3. radio antenna is not poping up automatically as i start the radio.
4. The most critical problem that i am facing is that whenever i am going to the mostly rushed areas like inter city roads. i have to wait for traffic signals. when i am staying in the queue on a traffic light my car's engine will shut down immediatly and i have to restart again and again which is realy a very big mentle torture. i visited several mechanics but problem is still there. i don't know what to do? is it possible for someone to guide me in this regard.
5. another problem is the manual. the one i received with the car is in japanese language that i can't understand. can u help me to provide the english version.
i shall realy appreciate for that. looking towards a +ve and prompt response pl.