General Tech Post general Mercedes Tech questions here.

How is Brooklyn Tech? (Just a general overview)?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Default How is Brooklyn Tech? (Just a general overview)?

I've just been accepted into brooklyn tech a few days ago, and i want to know what past or current students think about it. Is the workload a little overwhelming? What colleges do tech alumni usually get accepted into? Connections? Teachers? Homework? Bullies? Sports and Clubs? Please any information will do.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:31 PM

^^^^^ x2

Old 10-02-2023, 04:34 AM

Brooklyn Tech is known for its challenging curriculum. If you are passionate about STEM subjects and thrive in a competitive academic environment, it could be an excellent fit for you. However, if you're not interested in these fields or find them particularly challenging, you might find the workload overwhelming. Bear in mind one thing: the school is highly competitive, so you may face pressure to perform at a high level academically and thus occasionally consider MyAssignmentLab to get your assignment done by some professionals. For some students the high level of competitiveness can be motivating however quiet stressful for others. Another thing you should know about Brooklyn Tech is that it offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, including clubs, sports, and academic competitions. It can provide you with many opportunities to explore your interests and develop your skills. So I think it's a wise decision to choose BT for your studies.