Mercedes Benz Forums

Go Back   Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums > Mercedes Benz Models > Mercedes E Class
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mercedes Forum!
Welcome to Mercedes Forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Mercedes Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2011, 07:07 PM

Default Windshield Washer Nozzle Replacement

Could anyone by chance tell me the part number for the Windshield Washer Nozzle - driver/passenger side for a 2006 E350 (211). One side is fine - the other just dribbles out - the washer pump is good, I switched the assemblies to try and rule out the "plumbing" - the good module worked in both sides so I can assume it's not in the line. I tried using the needle/nail to "adjust" the nozzle, but it did not have any effect. My last "service" attempt will be to soak the module in a light vinegar/water solution to see if it's crystallized washer fluid.
I have the STAR service CD, but even thought the part is referred to as "windshield washer nozzle" throughout, the parts section/search will only return information about the pump?? I checked a couple of sites on-line, including Autohaus.AZ, and cannot find ANY parts in any category referred to as windshield washer nozzle?! I swung by a local dealer this afternoon and he immediately used my VIN and "windshield washer nozzle" to find the part?! Here's the best part - he didn't have it in stock and said that it would be 2-3 weeks - when I asked for the part number he wouldn't give it to me "because he knew I would just go on-line and buy it!?!
Register today for free or log in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlee View Post
because he knew I would just go on-line and buy it!?!
Thats when you say "I also know I'm never coming here any more and I'll let the dealership owner know too."

Remember the dealer's name so others can avoid them?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:47 PM

Tags
2006, adjust, benz, jet, mercedes, ml430, nozzle, price, removal, replacement, side, vinegar, washer, windshield, winshield