Shows & Clubs Know of a show that you can bring your Mercedes too? Post it! Have a car club for Mercedes? Tell us

18th Annual Car Show, Sept 17th

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Default 18th Annual Car Show, Sept 17th

My families business is holding their 18th annual car show. I asked if it would be alright for me to notify the people I knew about this show. They said I am welcome to invite whoever...so here is your formal invitation!

I am arranging to have a designated area for the imports. There are about 60 or so cars registered currently to attend this show. Please let me know if you sign up for this so I can make the proper parking arrangements with the show coordinator.

Clemens Family Markets 18th Annual Car Show!
2006 Venue for Lansdale Borough Car Parade and Show
Co-sponsored by RST

September 17th, 2006 (no raindate.)
Address: 1555 Bustard Rd.
Kulpsville, PA 19443
Time: 12:30pm

ALL-VEHICLE SHOW!
All makes of antiques, classics, street rods, race cars, cycles, trucks, tractors, hit & miss engines (Dash Cards Available Upon Arrival.)

Music will be provided by "Luke the Duke"
Great food, fun, family entertainment, and many additional attractions.

(In the event of inclement weather, call our Infoline at 215-393-1055 after 10am on the 17th, or tune into radio station WNPV or KYW for cancellation information.)

To register, please visit here: http://www.clemensmarkets.com/pages/promo/car-show.htm REGISTRATION IS FREE!

Old 07-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Default RE: 18th Annual Car Show, Sept 17th

NONE of you own any classic/antique Mercedes?

This show is no small feat. We had 700 some cars there one year. And there's always been over 300 every year.

Old 07-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

I have a 66 Dodge truck but it is not restored yet.

Old 07-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Wait three more years and my Benz will be officially 20 years old, oficial antique. It's already a classic in my eyes, but one, I'm in Germany, and two it needs a little touch up and thus, the process I'm doing while in Germany. I want it done right. And will try to discuss some of these things when I visit the DaimlerChrysler AG in Stuttgart this weekend.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:03 PM

I just find it funny how I post up all this stuff for shows and BBQ's and no one responds or wants to attend. Except for one of the guys that no longer posts here because no one would ever respond to anything he said.

Obviously this doesn't always stand true with me, because I am spoken to, it's just with the events I post up. It's kind of like the camaro/corvette people that ONLY go out to events that have Camaro's or Corvette's. It's retarded. The MR2 guys and RX7 guys are like that too. It's like "Hell, it's an event for people that all have the same interest...CARS." It's not like it matters that you have the only MB at a show...it makes you stand out! Hell, I had the only MB at quite a few events that were for all Japan cars. I don't care, I love and appreciate all vehicles. I wish others would look at it the same.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Trust me. If I was in the states, I would go and or find a way to go. Let them have a car show here in Germany that comes across my desk and I will gladly attend. I'm sure my visit to DaimlerChrysler might get some info on MBZ shows around Europe. Never know.

Old 07-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator

Want to get people "hot under colar"? Take a '66 Beelte to a Pontiac Car Club sponsored show and get second place and i mean in its age category 66-70. My mom did it a few times in the late 90s. I loved it. YES there were more than two cars there but since my parents got divored 5 years ago her beetle has fallen into disrepair and needs a refreshening.

Old 07-14-2006, 12:00 AM

ORIGINAL: BlackWolf

Trust me. If I was in the states, I would go and or find a way to go. Let them have a car show here in Germany that comes across my desk and I will gladly attend. I'm sure my visit to DaimlerChrysler might get some info on MBZ shows around Europe. Never know.
Yeah, Blackwolf, I have a feeling you would actually end up going. But this is usually how it works...the people that have no possible way of attending always want to go. But it's the locals that don't. I mean, this event I posted is a HUGE thing. But it's just crazy how people can be so "stuck-up" so to speak as to think they're too good to attend shows because there's a lot of a certain "type" of car there. Obviously mbz300 understands that with the Beetle story!

Old 07-14-2006, 03:27 AM

hey slk320gal...i'm definitely going to be there as long as you promise that I can have a picture with you ;-p.

Old 07-14-2006, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: luxse

hey slk320gal...i'm definitely going to be there as long as you promise that I can have a picture with you ;-p.
OMG, someone from Mercedesforum that is ACTUALLY going to attend?! Wow! I am in complete shock!

luxse, you may SURELY take a photo with me!

Quick Reply: 18th Annual Car Show, Sept 17th