For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1998 Lexus GS400 FOR SALE! Pix inside!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Default RE: 1998 Lexus GS400 FOR SALE! Pix inside!

Congratulations on the sale Chick.
I have pretty good suspicion what is happening on this forum.
I made a reply few days ago, pointing that our blabling here is giving the thread better exposure, but my reply got "suppressed".
The following day Lugnut is coming with the same reaction, so now he is the smart guy and takes the credit. Lugnut making sense, that something you don't see very often.

Old 11-17-2005, 01:32 AM
Super Moderator

[/quote]
our blabling here is giving the thread better exposure
i agree with you on this one.

having fun on white flames with Lugnut is fine, but please avoid commenting on admin's on how to run their forum.

i am the only moderator here, and i don't enjoy editing your posts. what you say is acceptable to me, but the forum got RULES.

Old 11-17-2005, 02:46 AM

And which rule do I suppose to break?
No offence sleepwalker, but it was your decision, that put me in conflict with Patrick and Amanda.
I know my sense of humor is not for everyone, but don't enjoy being blamed for others.

Old 11-17-2005, 03:07 AM
Super Moderator

#1 and #13.

i didn't and never put you in any conflict. mine are words of advise because i know what's happenning between you and them.

i like you and i'm on your side too. i never judge any person as you know. i'm the most simple guy in this forum who don't even own a car. you all got mercedes-benz. i get and got nothing. if you cannot read my simple heart, then there is no doubt that they see something in you that i cannot... but not me.

mine is not to teach but enlighten those who got less understanding with their car and problems. somebody has to do it, and i feel happy to help. i fix my neighbor's appliances, cars, etc for free. i never take money. maybe that's why i'm still poor and burried in debts... because i got good heart. life is fair isn't it?

Old 11-17-2005, 03:30 AM

If you want credit for that, go ahead and take it. I'll let you be the "smart guy" for once. Feel better?

I see you still can't stop whining. You're a well-seasoned professional whiner in my eyes. Since you haven't figured it out yet and probably never will because of your paranoid tendencies, lack of intelligence, and your arrogant obstructionism, allow me to explain. I don't attack the admins, but you do. I don't abuse my privilege here, but you do. That's why they suppress your posts, but not mine.

Now you're blaming everyone you can think of because the admins have found it necessary to adjust your attitude. You remind me of the young child who gets disciplined and complains because others aren't being disciplined along with him. You act like an *** and are being treated like an ***. You shouldn't complain about that. You bring it on yourself. Boo hoo, boy. Suck it up. Take it like a man, not a little girl.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:35 AM

Just to remind you sleepwalker. You encouraged me to enter the anti-religious hate topic started by Lugnut and said "anything goes".
Anyway, as Lugnut noticed I am "well-seasoned whiner " To make me professional, I would have to make money on it.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

i am not responsible for your thoughts and actions.

you do things to a certain degree. but as i said, i cannot advise you more because you and the other members here are successful and well off in life compared to me. it will be another oxymoron if i educate you about life.

let's just be friends, okay?

i find your technical knowledge to be very good and very willing to share them also.

Old 11-17-2005, 09:27 PM

If you don't want to reply to a topic, why do you reply to it and then endlessly complain about the topic and the other people posting in it? This site isn't here just for you. What do you hope to accomplish here by whining about everyone and everything? What do you hope to accomplish by blaming others for your own stupid actions?

You're just like a whiney little kid. No one wants to listen to whining kids. Young kids are usually smart enough to figure out that if the adults aren't listening, then it isn't doing any good to whine and they stop. You just keep on whining and whining and whining. That's when the adults do something. In this case, your posts have been suppressed and privileges have been reduced. You shouldn't be surprised. You kept asking for it. You kept challenging Patrick to do something and he finally did. Now you're whining because he did.

You are an [sm=icon_quiet.gif].

Old 11-17-2005, 10:40 PM

It is not question about friendship. I consider everybody on the net "friend in bussines" and never hold anything personally. Lugnut is not the first character, that I met on the net, who plays "The Fifth Column" game. When we had to say goodbye with other guy, we "shook hands" and I bet if we had a chance to met personally we would get drunk very good. Fact is, that without Lugnut's "help" I would never made 4-th in "Top ten" on the forum.
But there is limit how much the lines can be stretched in the discussion. Even when trolling and bashing is allowed on this forum, name calling and slur might be too much.
Somebody suppose to enforce the forum rules and not to worry about his personal business here.
I can deal with Lugnut just fine, but not when his behavior is having administration support.
There was a nice thread prizing me (and Lugnut) for what I am doing on the forum. You close it. Would you care to explain?

Now talking about you PERSONAL business here.
Even owning business in Poland, the wealth I had there with black market exchange made $4700,
So being in about your age (judging from the picture) with that $4700 and family of 4 to support, I come to America. Having poor language knowledge and poor knowledge of local technology I started from the ground up. The first 4 cars I bought in US cost me $1700 TOTAL for all.
Working hard and smart in the matter of few years I was able to buy a house, second house, good cars and start my own business.
I can see, that you are definitelly smart guy.....
Do you really want to hear my opinion about rest of your story?

Old 11-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator

Do you really want to hear my opinion about rest of your story?
yes please.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Alyssa, sorry about this interruption on your topic.[8D]

Quick Reply: 1998 Lexus GS400 FOR SALE! Pix inside!