For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1876 Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible Mulliner Park Ward Edition

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Default 1876 Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible Mulliner Park Ward Edition

See videos at

http://www.youtube.com/user/ramsey90000

Ebay Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...:IT&ih=011

This Corniche was hand built at the Crewe England assembly plant in December of 1976 and was 1 of 221 convertibles Rolls Royce built for the world that year and 1 of Unknown number Park Ward Coach Builder's
limited edition interior's. It is very unlikely someone else with the same car as you much less so the same color combination.
You can capture this example for a fraction of the original sale price. The title is clean, on hand and prepared to be signed over to you.

Engine runs strong, performs well and is oil leak free

It fires on all cylinders compression is good and the oil level is satisfactory. No hiccups and it is said this is the model once used for commerical aircraft.

It has a very sound chassis (no rattles or noises) and you will be surprised how smooth it glides over the earth; Needless to say this is a VERY large car

From the canvas top to the steel frame the car is completely rust free even underneath the floor mats and the boot area.

Only non-original update: The 8 track stero has been changed to a state of the art Clarion CD player for you to listen to the music of your taste without resorting
to AM radio.

No rust (not even under carpets, trunk or spare area.....none) , no leaks whatsoever
Interior Seats Restored

The wood on door panels and cluster could use a refinishing if you would like to do so.

The front and rear seats with integrated arm rests and convertible boot cover have been restored to Rolls Royce Specification leather and fabric.

Carpets are satisfactory, clean and original

All electrical interior components (seat motors, windows, power door looks turn signals hazards cruise control AC lighters high beams low beams.... and more) work in
satisfactory condition.

Recently replaced the pads rotors and calipers for a total cost of $3200 plus tax. The brake lights which were not on before the service are now on
which will call for service. A tail lense was hit with a tool and the car was returned before I noticed.

Few if any minor scratches in the paint with no dents to my knowledge.

Original canvas top and with minor wear along edges.

Original Paint and Body

No bondo No body work and No accidents

Clean Title

One original Key and One Valet (no access to trunk or glove)

I have had the car inspected and am willing to allow you to do your own inspection through the Rolls Royce dealer or facility of your choice before the end of the
auction. Zero Feedback bidders I politely ask that you contact me before bidding.

Less than 4500 miles on this car since purchase and its spent most of its time under cover in the garage. In my research I have found these cars
fetch upwards of my current asking price even at auction. I have underpriced the car for the reason of that few minor improvments that can be
done (wood, brake light, top update) will be absorbed by the savings. I am willing to entertain you at my home at your convience.

There is one acceptable payment method and that is cash (US currency) *in person if at all possible.

Shipping is the buyer responsibility and I would reccommend DAS shippers for the most reasonable rate. I can assist with transportation up to 5 miles from 33323.

You can test drive the car before purchase with Proof of license, Insurance, Deposit and chaperone.

I am not in a forced position to sell this car nor am I rushed.

Any other questions are welcomed.

786 262 8100 Moe

I am close to Miami, the California plate is vanity