Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Was it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Default RE: Was it worth it?

You ever wonder why I don't lay into you? I think you do, but in case you don't, it's because you're not a dumb punk.

Old 04-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Super Moderator

Lugnut, you fool, you can't manipulate your d**** if it fell into your hands. Just because someone doesn't sit there and let you spew out racist and bigot remarks without saying anything doesn't mean you manipulated them. In fact I don't even know how I see that last post, but be a glitch or something. And I give less than a rat's behind whether you laught cry growl or what ever, but I don't find your kind of humor or entertainemnt funny. If a muslim was saying the same stuff about you and American your trigger happy 18th century slave wanna be owner behind would be upset. In fact don't they peg those people as a terrorist? It's okay for you to that to them but they can't do that to us? You can take your bigot remarks and shove em. You're stating to make this forum look like a hate site and hate sites tend to be shut down, you neo **** loving fool.

Old 04-02-2006, 12:44 AM

Ha! I thought you were reading my posts. I knew it. You kill me. What a loser.

Old 04-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator

Only them last three. And your'e the loser you b**** made punk. And it's not my fault the computer and or website glitched. I have no control over that, you bonehead. So go f*** yourself b**** a** mother f*****. Don't f*** with me. I told you that if you have a problem with me SOLVE THE SH8T IN PERSON YOU B8TCH A88 HICK! UNTIL THEN SHUT THE F*** UP TALKING TO ME! KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR POST!

Old 04-02-2006, 01:27 AM

You're such a stooge. I'm trying not to make you cry this time. Is it working?

Old 04-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

I tell you this I believ number three under the Legal tab covers racist remarks and even covers harassment, which you are starting to do. I told you numerous times to don't bother me, but you insist on doing so. If you continue, I will take legal action, and mark my words. I have no patience for your silly childish games. Either someone else will do something about you or I will. Either way you must stop or I will make you stop.

Old 04-02-2006, 03:23 AM

... number three under the Legal tab...
Sorry. I don't what you're talking about. You're going to take legal action against me? Um, okay.

Why are you so fixated on me, anyway? Do I turn you on? I know you get obsessed with your genitals sometimes after reading my posts and start writing passionately about pulling them out.

Why can't you ignore me like you keep saying you're going to do? Why do you insist on bothering me with your immature drivel? Can't you at least think of something new to say, or just block my posts?

Do you still get so mad when you read my posts that you wet your pants?

Old 04-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Super Moderator

You the one who keeps following me. I don't say anything to you until you say something to me. I did block your post but obvious it wasn't working too well. And Many times I told you to go on about your buisness but no, you must follow me around harassing me. I say again, go on about your buisness and leave me alone. You believe in what you believe and I believe in what I believe. Leave it at that. But you can't do that. You continue to harass me, everywhere in here.

Old 04-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Super Moderator

OKAY GENTLEMEN, LET'S GO BACK TO THE TOPIC AND SHARE OPINIONS.

i just came back from BBQ party and never thought this thread operating temperature is going high again.

[sm=patriot.gif]

Old 04-02-2006, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

Quick Reply: Was it worth it?