Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Urgently need to purchase diesel fuel in bulk

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2024, 06:43 AM
Banned
Default Urgently need to purchase diesel fuel in bulk

I have decided to ask for your help. I urgently need to buy diesel fuel in bulk for my business. I have looked through several offers, but I am not satisfied with the prices. Maybe someone has experience of cooperation with trusted suppliers or know good sites where you can buy quality fuel at wholesale prices? Thanks in advance for any information or recommendation!

Old 04-06-2024, 07:37 AM
Banned

I just recently faced a similar task and I can recommend you the idol.energy website. They have excellent conditions for wholesale diesel fuel supplies, and the prices are really competitive. I have already purchased from them several times and so far only positive impressions. The process of cooperation is quite simple and transparent. There is a form to fill out on their website, where you need to provide your contact information and the volume of fuel you require. Then their managers contact you to clarify the details and place an order. Payment and delivery is also done without any problems. I have not encountered any serious nuances so far, everything has gone smoothly.