Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Stop Knockin Massachusetts!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Default Stop Knockin Massachusetts!

well, yall really wern't much of a help. All you really did is make fun of Massachusetts and I. You also stereotyped a bunch, assuming that the only thing that a Masschusettian can be proud of is the fact that it si the onl state where gay marraige is legal.

Well, to help correct your arrogance, here are a few other fun facts about massachusetts:

First state in the USA to be explored my Europeans and that later became the USA - my town was first settled in 1623!.

Red Sox World Champions, plus the Patriots World Champions are both from Mass.

First state to work on an off shore wind farm.

We have produced more successful presidends, senators, and congressmen than any other state (The Kennedy family)

We are the state that led the battle against George Bush in 2004, being the only one willing to host John Kerry and the DNC.

Our Otis Air Force Base is and was the only military fortress to protect New ENgland to New York, and was the only one helping on 9/11

We undertook teh countries largest, most expensive, and most complicated engineering project ever- the Big Dig.

Everyone form Boston is friendly

We have the 3rd toughest environmental laws in the country and 2nd toughtest andti discrimination laws

SO ALL YOU STEREOTYPING FOLKS WHO ARE KNOCKIN ME FOR BEIN FORM MASSACHUSETTS EAT THAT!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Default RE: Stop Knockin Massachusetts!

...I am utterly confused.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:47 PM

Just dont harass me from Being from massachusetts! Its 10X better than ohio and a ziooion times better than texas, texans, and everyhitng else relatedto that heap of rednecks, pickup trucks, and guns.

If texas is this arrogant and messed up and dumb and scary as a state of the USA, I can only imagine what it would be like if they had succeeded in becoming their own country when they went to war in attempt to succeed.

The only problem wiht MAsschusetts is that Diesels are forbidden unless they are 10 years old or more due to strict environmental laws.

Old 07-26-2006, 02:11 PM

I would never do such a thing.

Old 07-26-2006, 02:43 PM

OKay germanstarofdavid, I will admit that was pretty funny. It just makes me wonder how you would have so much time to be able to go out and find that. Again you are knockin massachusetts. Well buddy, atelast we were never taken over by an imperialist **** army and by adolf hitler. yeah, thats right. So wen Massachusetts goes out to slaughter 11 milloin Jewish peopel and tries to take over half teh world, killing 22 milloin innocent people alltogether, then you can make fun of us. but not till then nazistar

Old 07-26-2006, 02:49 PM

You do seem to have some anger issues. Perhaps you need to be gogin away again.

Old 07-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Calm down, dux.

Old 07-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

travis, did you try that DEFILBRILLATOR already?

it seems it gives worst result.

Old 07-27-2006, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator

Damn good sense of humor. Imagine bragging about a rum runners' kids and John Kerry. Ha ha ha...

Old 07-27-2006, 03:29 PM

i thought I went through the defibrilator thing with you already?

And all those thosands of DEAD us soldiers in iraq and those stil lthere who are fighting for NO CAUSE< NO REASON would be alive if algor/john kerry was/were preisidnet. NHeither of them would have supported a useless, pointless, aimless war on nothing. and they both realise that the iraq had NOTHING to do wiht 9/11

Quick Reply: Stop Knockin Massachusetts!