Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Steady Steady

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 02:20 AM
Default RE: Steady Steady

ORIGINAL: BikerDrew

I learn so much on this forum.
Here is your another chance.

I hear in Europe, some countries are teaching there young boys to sit while urinating so they feel more like the girls the society feels they should act like.
Never have seen that one, but than I visited only about 14 European countries.
Know, that some Arabs do that, but i think with the robes they wear and no underwear this might be the only way to go. Islam forbids them using the paper in toilets... do you really want to hear the rest of it?

Old 11-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Super Moderator

i used to install tv antenna rotators and garbage disposal on their sink when i was in saudi arabia before as a part time job.

i notice that they got two different bowl. one is to poop and pee, while the other one has nothing but fountain on it. this is on the rich and middle class home.

i don't know what they got on those who cannot afford much.

Old 11-13-2005, 06:33 AM

haha classic
The fly idea is genious

Old 11-13-2005, 10:06 AM

The one with a fountain is called a bidet (pronounced beh-day). It's a Euro thing. They don't take showers very often like Americans do. It's for personal hygiene. These are used in lieu of paper as well... I think.

Have you ever seen Demolition Man, the movie with Sly Stallone and Sandra Bullock? He played a cop who was "frozen" in our time and "melted" in the future. The first time he used the toilet in the future, he noticed there was no paper, only three sea shells. Everyone laughed at him for not knowing how to use them. Watch the movie to see how he resolved his dilemma. Anyway, same with bidets and me. We don't have them in America unless you're a snooty Euro-wannabe. We can wipe our butts with paper, no problem.

Old 11-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

i see that movie only can't remember much.

this one is better: VIDEO

Old 11-13-2005, 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: sleepwalker

i don't know what they got on those who cannot afford much.

It's been about 30 years, since I've been to Africa, but at the time better restaurants and hotels had garden hose in restrooms, mid-class bottle with water, others a rock. Before you make any stupid comment on this one Lugnut, try to figure out, what your ancestors have been using, before paper come on the market?
I see bidets in lot of houses in California. Not too many of them used so. It is a cultural thing, just like drinking coffee, or tee. Or drinking coffee at the table, or in the car.

Old 11-13-2005, 01:36 PM

Remember in that movie, people would get a paper ticket about the size of one square sheet of toilet paper whenever they used bad language? He said a bunch of bad words really fast and got enough tickets to use for toilet paper.

That video is a Virgin commercial. I wonder where they showed it? Not in the USA. I bet even Bill Gates wipes his own *** and won't let anyone but his wife touch his wiener.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:38 AM

Oh, Drew, I have heard of those before! Haha. After reading the story...I would prefer to hover and squat...get a work out for the upper thighs. Haha, nothing like killing two birds with one stone.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:08 PM

... try to figure out, what your ancestors have been using, before paper come on the market?
I don't care what they ate for dinner or where they had sex or how they got around or what they did for fun or a whole bunch of other stuff. Why should I care what they used to clean their butts? If you go back far enough I'm sure you'd find they didn't clean their butts at all. So what? It's their butt. My butt is not their butt. If people in a country today want to only infrequently clean their whole body, that's their problem. Let them act like their ancestors. You can act like yours. I don't want to act like mine.

I see bidets in lot of houses in California.
California is a state teeming with freaks. Some worse than you, but not many. Bidets are a personal hygiene thing for non-bathing Euros and a conversation piece for Californians. In California, they drink coffee while sitting on their bidets.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:13 PM

What ever happen to public pay toilets? When I was a kid locks started appearing on stall doors. It cost a dime or a quarter to relieve yourself. Are any of those still around?