Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Starting a business?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator
Default Starting a business?

Has anyone here started an online business nothing large but something that can bring in a 1000 a month?

Old 11-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Starting a business?

I was going to start an online auto parts store with parts bought from sites with the lowest prices...kind of like another middle man. This was after frustration at trying to find the cheapest radiator with decent quality...

But excluding the web, I'm in the middle of designing a travel pack for the two sexes to avoid hassle by finding everything/being late/airport security.

Old 11-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator

Well i just bid on a whole sale lot of 96 RC car parts on ebay so i hope i can make some money on them. I also have a junk yard near me and thought i could sell his stuff on line and get a cut of the profit.

Old 11-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

That's a great idea with the junk yard

Old 11-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah he is an older man about 60 and he drives his (new) camper there every morning by about 800-830 and leaves at between 400 and 500. So i figure its worth a shot.

Old 08-28-2023, 08:44 AM

Hello. I recently read about LMS learning management system and its benefits for business. Did you have some such experience? What do you think about this?

Old 08-28-2023, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Krilatz
Hello. I recently read about LMS learning management system and its benefits for business. Did you have some such experience? What do you think about this?
Exploring Learning Management Systems (LMS) can indeed yield valuable insights for businesses seeking effective training and education solutions. The advantages of LMS are numerous, from centralized content management to tracking progress and improving employee skills. If you're intrigued by LMS and its potential, you might find the "The Ultimate LMS Implementation Checklist" article on https://anyforsoft.com/blog/lms-implementation/ blog quite informative. It delves into key considerations for implementing an LMS, helping you make informed decisions tailored to your business needs.

Old 04-27-2024, 03:54 AM

I have my own website and decided to develop my own brand. BrainStation is an incredible learning experience. After reading BrainStation reviews I chose their UX/UI design course and I couldn't be happier. The program has completely turned my idea of design upside down, revealing new horizons and strategies. The instructors are true experts, supportive and inspiring to succeed. In addition to the lessons, the access to materials and resources is a great bonus.

Old 04-29-2024, 06:33 AM

To begin with, you need to identify a niche market or a specific product/service you want to offer. Choose something you are passionate about or have expertise in. This could be anything from handmade crafts, digital products, consulting services, to specialized online courses. Before diving in, conduct market research to ensure there is demand for your product/service. Look at competitors, customer reviews, and industry trends. Validate your idea by talking to potential customers and gathering feedback.

Old 04-29-2024, 06:41 AM

Build Your Online Presence. You can create an e-commerce platform. This way you can sell products different groups. To facilitate online transactions, use reputable payment gateways like white label https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2...bel-solutions/ to accept payments securely. Outline a clear business plan detailing your goals, target audience, marketing strategies, budget, and revenue streams. Set achievementable milestones and timelines to track your progress.

Quick Reply: Starting a business?