Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Selling textbooks online

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 09:29 AM
Default Selling textbooks online

Hi, Maybe some of you know a good platform where I can sell my textbooks that were bought for my college studies??

Old 02-27-2024, 01:02 AM

Hi, I remember looking for a place where I can sell my old textbooks after finishing a semester. Then one day a friend recommended me to try used textbook store https://booksrun.com/. It turned out to be a real godsend! On this platform, you can not only buy but also sell your college books. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and convenient it was to upload information about my books and get a good price for them. So, if you have old textbooks that you don't need anymore, I recommend trying this platform!

Old 02-28-2024, 04:18 PM

Hi. Indeed, this sounds like a real find! I was just yesterday thinking about what to do with my old textbooks after the semester ends, and here you are telling me about such a handy store. Thank you for the advice. Will definitely try this platform and see how it can help me get rid of my extra books.