Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Root Canals Suck

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Default RE: Root Canals Suck

Actually, compared to the pain I had prior to the root canal, it was a pleasure. I had one a couple days ago.
The price?-$1350! Yep. Not kidding. SOB. And then they never work on Fridays.

Old 03-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Default RE: Root Canals Suck

The only good thing about root canals is the pain meds. [8D]

Old 01-11-2024, 02:40 AM

Hello everyone,

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the Aesthete Dental Clinic, and I wanted to share my experience with you all. From the moment I stepped in, I was greeted by a serene and professional atmosphere that immediately put me at ease.

Aesthete is renowned for its unique approach to dental care, focusing on patient comfort and advanced treatment methods. Their use of patented developments for gentle dental treatments is truly impressive. It's not just about getting dental work done; it's about experiencing dental care in a whole new way.

During my visit, I learned that Aesthete specializes in innovative procedures like no-grind veneer installations and non-brace bite corrections. They use top-notch implant systems from globally recognized brands such as Straumann, Nobel, and Astra Tech, ensuring both reliability and quality in their treatments.

What stood out to me the most was the private and secluded setting of the clinic, paired with the expertise of their professional doctors and state-of-the-art equipment. It completely changed my perception of a dental visit. It's more than just healthcare; it's about crafting beautiful, confident smiles.

For anyone looking for a top-tier dental experience, I highly recommend Aesthete. You can learn more about them and their services here: https://aesthet.ae/.