Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

payment gateway for bitcoins

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2024, 08:00 AM
Default payment gateway for bitcoins

Hi all, I'm looking for a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins, I can't find a suitable option for about a week now, has anyone come across one?

Old 07-01-2024, 10:30 AM

As for me, the best one in this case is 77.me, it is a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins and not only. This intuitive interface simplifies the process of accepting digital currencies, making it easy for beginners and advanced users alike. Comprehensive API integration: their single API is at the forefront of blockchain payments, offering a robust solution for integrating deposit and payment functions. Advanced Medium integration: for businesses looking for more control, our Medium integration provides complete control over the payment process. Customize the payment interface to match your brand aesthetic by customizing logos, colors, and layouts. This API-based approach not only enhances your cryptocurrency checkout experience, but also complies with the best practices of cryptocurrency payment gateways, ensuring efficient transactions and seamless currency conversion. You can read more on their website, you won't regret it!

Old 07-02-2024, 01:42 AM

I have heard about these guys, once I had the opportunity to use their gateway, to be honest, everything is as convenient as possible, simple and clear interface, instant sending, all at the highest level, I'm sure you will not regret it

Old 07-02-2024, 11:15 AM

Hi. I've been researching payment gateways for bitcoins and I'm surprised by how limited the options are. As someone who's new to the world of cryptocurrency, I found it overwhelming to navigate the different types of payment gateways and their fees. I'm looking for a solution that's secure, reliable, and user-friendly. If anyone has experience with eurt crypto, I'd love to hear about it. Also I can say that reading more about eurt crypto has helped me understand the importance of finding the right payment gateway for my needs.