Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Mercedes wrist watch?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Default Mercedes wrist watch?

hello,
I am interested in purchasing my husband a mercedes wrist watch for Christmas. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the info I am finding on the web.
I have found merely 2 watches, which approximately corresponds to it for what I am looking.

http://www.automatic-watches.eu/d_18...date_Watch.php

http://www.mercedes-benz-club-collec...9658890ee8f048

I'd be looking to spend maximal $200 dollar. Are there any further good ones in that price range? Any help for me?

So I'm hoping to come to the mercedes experts to get opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Angela

Old 11-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Mercedes wrist watch?

Angela,

Any guy that likes cars would love to have a mercedes watch. I wish my wife would buy me one. Actually all of the mercedes gift products are super-high quality. I bought the book-bag back in college; it lasted all the way through undergrad andLaw, and is still perfect. I'm trying tofind a worthy student to pass it along to. I bet he would love that watch.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:06 PM

Is that actually a genuine, licensed Mercedes product? I'm sketchy about that website URL but I'm by no means an expert on the topic. Just curious...

Old 11-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

If you buy it from an authorized dealership, most have a small gift store, they will sell authentic gifts and accessories.
You would be able to examine and hold the gift, or buy it without waiting. Or if you order it from "MBUSA.com", which is the authentic MB portal, it will be authentic. If you buy from these places you wouldn't have to worry about getting a knock-off. They have some pretty sharp hand bags and other accessories as well.
Don't fall for the doughnut and coffee trick. If you hang around too long, you'll end up with a new car so be careful.

Blue

Old 11-07-2008, 04:28 PM

Buy from the dealership. The dealers here all have a small gift area and a catalog to choose from. My advice: Chooose a watch with a strap that can be easily replaced anywhere. I purchased an 'official'MB watch a few years ago with a strap made fromrecycled rubber. Eventually the strap broke and could not be replaced due to its unique design. MB does not carry spare straps. The watch is still unused.
My BMW watch had a leather strap that I easily replaced with a chrome strap from Sears.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:11 AM

thankĀ“s for the many comments.

In the meantime I have me decided for the Osco Mercedes watch from automatic-watches.eu .
I think, this my husband will like her very much.
Because he rather likes stainless steel ribbons.

And this the watch is in bicolor , find I also very beautiful.

regards,
Angela

Old 12-27-2008, 08:06 AM

Watches r made in Hong Kong.... U r paying >$200 for something that is worth $20.

Wanna buy merchandise, by anywhere else, but from a car company selling their wares.....

Don't u think that u r aready paying a premium for the cars??? They should give it for free all the merchandise instead of selling. Duh....

If not for us, these merchandise have no value.

It's like paying for what amounts to a top quality leather bag and getting a monogram canvas bag..... Why.... why.....

Regards

p.s. I love Mercedes Benz...............