Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Mercedes-Benz will launch Internet TV

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Default Mercedes-Benz will launch Internet TV

Mercedes-Benz will launch its own Internet television broadcasting service on July 12 with a live report from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin. “Mercedes-Benz TV” will broadcast in German and English and set new standards for online brand communication.
The Internet TV service will feature a weekly news magazine hosted by Tanja Bülter, a society reporter from the RTL television network.

more details here: 4wheelsblog.com

Old 02-16-2024, 08:09 PM

Hello.I am moving to a new house and am looking for a company that provides quality digital cable TV and broadband internet. Signal stability and high speed are important. Can anyone share their experience with similar providers? I am waiting for your recommendations.

Old 02-17-2024, 05:27 PM

Hello. *** Communications provides reliable communication services and I can confidently recommend them.The signal stability and high internet speeds are impressive. The internet speeds were faster than expected and the quality of the digital TV was pleasing. If you have any questions or need support, you can use their customer service contacts provided on their website: https://***-communications.pissedcon...r-service.html . Good luck in choosing a provider and a comfortable adaptation in your new place!