Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Lugnut's comments

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Default RE: Lugnut's comments

I must have missed something. The accusations, I guess. I was expecting to see a pic of a half-man half-goat, or a gnome. Instead, you're a tree stump.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:36 PM

What the Hell have you been watching, Mel Brooks movies?

Old 09-01-2005, 07:00 PM

Actually I watched blazing saddles last night!

Old 09-01-2005, 07:10 PM

Did you have beans for dinner first to help get in the spirit?

Old 09-01-2005, 07:11 PM

I knew it! Are you sure you didn't watch History of the World, Part I, but just aren't saying? Maybe The 2000 Year Old Man?

Old 09-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator

with those big arms patrick... can you lift a mini cooper?

Old 09-02-2005, 12:33 AM

ORIGINAL: mjansari

Lugnuts comments in the post below can only describe the attitude Americans have towards muslims.

I think the difference between the UK and US is that here in the UK we are trying to make links with the Muslim community and find out why this happened, what went wrong, who influenced them etc. where as in ‘Gun culture’ America the attitude is lets wage war on muslims. America has a very poor history of race relations take the LA riots, Americas corrupt cops (known for being racist worldwide), county folk who hate blacks etc. Here in the uk we do not and are very proud of that. I can drive into any neighbour hood here in the UK and I know I will not get my head blown off for being white or black where as in the US you cant do that.

Years ago (before 9/11) on the visit to New York I shoot home video.
It was the place, where tourists gathered for the boat trips to the Statue of Liberty.
My video shows a Jamaican man, with his string-like hair playing steel drums.
Watching him was a group of dark-skinned people with colorful Indian clothes. Than there was Jewish lawyer passing by with his long beard and wearing traditional tuxedo with Jewish hat (it was close to 90F).
Turning camera around there was a group of whites speaking with strong accents.
What all those people had common? They were Americans (at least most of them).
America with its size and diversity has everything easy to find. The good and the bad. Bad is just easier to notice.
What I am getting to mjansari is, that those people here don't represent majority. They don't even represent minority.
They are simply extremists. They all pose as Americans, but once you start reading their expressions, you'll find, that most of them don't know about this country very much. They have no idea why US troops were send to Iraq.
They don't know who attack us on 9/11.
They don't know who died in this attack.
But somehow certain person is much more familiar with the speeches of the former 3-rd Reich leaders, while recent speeches of the President are white pages for him.
So don't take them seriously.
Just like few extremist are not making all Muslim bad people, the same way those wackos here are not representing US.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: C280 wizard

American is still the greatest country in the world,

Just another sample how little those people know about the great country they are living in.
According to The Heritage Foundation in the year of 2004 USA was on 10-th place on Index of Economic Freedom and dropping fast.
Try to ask them if they have an idea why?
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Tra...Aid/bg1781.cfm

Old 09-02-2005, 12:53 AM

You had what you believe was an epiphany. However, you're so full of **** that I can smell you from over here in Georgia. You don't represent anyone but your stupid self, Polack. You sure as Hell don't represent the US. You could leave and the only difference it would make is that the Bay Area would smell better.

Old 09-02-2005, 02:28 AM

all these posts remind me of "team america - world police"
im gona put a jihad on all your goats

Quick Reply: Lugnut's comments