Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

job agency

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2024, 10:32 AM
Default job agency

Hello!
I'm in a rather interesting situation and I'm hoping for your help. My company has just expanded and we have opened a new branch in another city. I am responsible for its launch and have to organise the process of recruiting new employees. My experience in this field is limited and I would like to know how best to approach this task.I have heard that a job agency can help in such cases, but I am not quite sure how it works. Which employment agencies have been most helpful to you when opening a new office or branch?

Old 07-22-2024, 12:16 PM

It is with great pleasure that I would like to share my own experience, which may be useful in your situation. I was also recently in the process of expanding my team for my new business and faced similar difficulties in finding employees. Then I turned to the job agency on https://jobssite.ca/ , and it became a real saviour. The agency helped me quickly find qualified candidates who met my requirements. They had a large pool of candidates and a professional approach to the recruitment process. This made my life much easier and allowed me to focus on other aspects of business development.

Old 07-22-2024, 01:11 PM

Thank you for your helpful advice! It really helped me to understand the situation. I really appreciate your time and support.