Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Iran: U.S., Europe Should Pay for Drawings

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default Iran: U.S., Europe Should Pay for Drawings

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060212/...ophet_drawings

Lug is right they're nuts.

Nuke them b4 they get them and nuke us.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Default RE: Iran: U.S., Europe Should Pay for Drawings

What do those animals want? Have they ever said what they want? I know they want to kill everybody and burn everything, but that's nothing new. It's just the same old ****.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

They are animals and I think that they serve no purpose besides oil. If we nuke them, however, Russia, China and NK might feel intimidated or threatened by some country innihilatiing another country. Nuking is not an option right now or ever. The news wouldn't take the murder or women and children too great either...

-Matt-

Old 02-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

I'll agree but remember the have some idea that they want nukes maybe we should remind them how much power a nuke has.

If you are some of my older posts i think that everyone should just give us oil.

Old 02-12-2006, 06:02 PM

We don't want to nuke them. We don't want them to nuke someone else either--like Israel. That's what this is all about.

I think the Iranian President is making the same mistake Saddam made. Russia and China (I hope not France and Germany this time) have probably inflated his cajones to the point he thinks whatever he does, they will back him up. I just can't figure out any other reason why the Iranian president would make such stupid and alarming statements. He's apparently trying to start a world conflict. The stupid SOB.

America is going to get serious with Iran. If Iran wants nuclear power for electricity (yeah, right) all they have to do is work with the rest of the world and do what they promised by signing the nuclear non-proliferation treaty. Work with the UN like they're supposed to. No one is saying they can't have nuclear power for electricity. No one.

These people just lie and cheat instead. Then they find some stupid reason to kill people and burn property. They are the world's most despicable people.

Old 02-13-2006, 06:06 AM
Super Moderator

I don't see what the big deal. A country says they want a nuclear plant for power, fine, but all they have to do is let someone take a look and they are in. Why do they have to make it so much harder by making odd suspecting remarks? Just about everyone that has nuclear power has a signiture on that treaty, if not everyone. So why should they be different?

Old 02-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

They shouldn't be any different. Other than they make those suspious comments.

Old 02-13-2006, 02:04 PM

He isn't making suspicious comments. He is making very threatening, direct comments. He wants to "wipe Israel off the map" and attack any country that attempts to force them to do what they promised to do in regards to nuclear power.

Just like in high school, we have a puny idiot acting like a bully. Everyone will put up with so much, then the dumb *** will be squished. The fall of Iran's government will be his doing alone. It's a shame, but all of his underlings are either too afraid to say anything against his bufoonish behavior or they agree with him. In either case, they will fall just as hard.

Old 02-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Just like in high school, we have a puny idiot acting like a bully. Everyone will put up with so much, then the dumb *** will be squished. The fall of Iran's government will be his doing alone.
It will be his undoing and the sad thing is it will cost more American lives cause nobody want to just bomb the hell out of anybody anymore. Yet we did it in WW2 to Dresden Germany a city that had no war waging factories.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:41 PM

We don't do WWII-style carpet bombing anymore, but we still do alot of bombing. It's called "precision" bombing now. The plan is to bomb the nuclear and support facilities in Iran without blasting the rest of the country apart. We aren't going to send ground troops in first, but that's not so say Americans won't die. We may not send ground troops at all. We can precision bomb from high altitudes and send in armed UAVs, and who knows what other weapons the US military has developed lately.

Quick Reply: Iran: U.S., Europe Should Pay for Drawings