Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

I'm looking for a good career course

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 01:52 PM
Default I'm looking for a good career course

Hello dear forum members, I'm looking for a good career course to enhance my skills. Can anyone share their experience and recommend some resource?

Old 09-15-2023, 02:02 PM

Hi! One great resource for professional skills development is Romtos course. They offer a wide range of courses and trainings covering a variety of fields. They have courses in project management, marketing, software development, and many other areas. I took the course at romtos.com and I can say that it was a great experience. The course was structured, with relevant content and practical assignments. I gained a lot of useful skills and knowledge that I immediately applied to my work. The results were noticeable in improving my professional productivity and ability to manage projects effectively.

Old 04-19-2024, 11:22 PM

I agree, according to the law, persons under a certain age cannot be hired and cannot sign a contract with an employer. I managed to find an interesting article https://norsecorp.com/employer-contract-features/ with information about the features of a contract with an employer. You will be able to find out how to conclude such an agreement correctly and what points should be specified in the contract. The type of vacancy significantly influences the choice of the type of contract with the employer.

Old 06-11-2024, 07:19 AM

Hi everyone,

I recently found an informative article on process analysis essay examples https://essayservice.com/blog/process-essay that provides detailed tips on writing a process essay.

The article offers more detailed advice and examples to help you write an effective process essay. If you’re working on this type of essay, I highly recommend checking out the full article on EssayService.