Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

I got fired, while i was on VACATION!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Default RE: I got fired, while i was on VACATION!

ORIGINAL: SteveAth

the reason is always the same , you cost more for him. so he was looking for cheaper man.

Still not "cause" What exactly did the boss say to you when you got back and was fired?

Old 01-09-2006, 03:16 PM

ORIGINAL: BikerDrew

As to suing to get a job back. WHY would you want to work there again after the way you were treated. NEVER give THEM a second chance. All that does is give them time to treat you like **** and buys them time to find your replacement. A dignity free job, like shoveling out the out house.

A law suit is appropriate to regain your financial losses. You may be better off spending your time letting go of your anger and searching for a new employer.
What he said.

Old 01-09-2006, 05:23 PM

I talked to my old boss on the following monday after finding out i was fired (yes, two days after i found out), took two days for a good reason... "It just wouldnt have worked out..." Funny stuff. No reason given, also never had any writen warnings or verbal warnings issued. I am good at what i do. It was just as someone said, found someone cheaper, much cheaper.

Matt

Old 01-09-2006, 09:25 PM

Unlawful termination, without cause, "just wouldn't work out" is no cause. but if you happy then who am I to interfere.

Old 01-10-2006, 01:13 AM

Sue the **** outta them! This is America...it's what we do best!

Old 01-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Super Moderator

Nope. No "***" anything...I don't want to meet MR. Attorney. I also hate it when the loser ****** are camping out in their cars in front of my house waiting for a clear shot. Employees are like tools, you don't mistreat them and when your are done with them, they should be put away properly.[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 01-10-2006, 03:32 PM

MEN it is always the same reason. ALWAYS . if he can find someone cheaper he goes for him.

Old 01-10-2006, 07:52 PM

Its all good, im not gonna sue anyone, would take too much time and might kill the possibility of finding a job in the same field with a bad wrath with a big company like Gemini/Goodyear. I am living off my 287$/wk from unenployment. Easy ****, i get a check. I have had nearly two weeks now working on the Benz in the garage listening to the wife complain i dont do anything... I got it started up (sounds like a wet dream) and realized i want an intercooler with my super charger, lol... pretty sad... I am enjoying it tho, i needed a break, i have worked like 6yrs straight with no break except from visiting family in FL when i got fired... this month of nothing to do will be nice!!!

Matt

P.S. i have a picture phone now so, i will soon get pics of the project 300e in the garage...

Old 01-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator

Enjoy your unplanned vacation!

Old 01-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

i have worked like 6yrs straight with no break
means you were only 15 when you start to work as a mechanic?

aren't you suppose to be in school that time?

Quick Reply: I got fired, while i was on VACATION!