Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Give advices

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2023, 02:45 AM
Default Give advices

Can I see the letter of recommendation before it's sent? How do I know if a letter of recommendation is good?

Old 03-06-2023, 07:35 AM

It's not common practice to allow applicants to see their letters of recommendation before they are sent, as doing so could compromise the confidentiality and impartiality of the letter. However, you can always ask your recommender to share what they wrote about you or to give you an idea of what they plan to write. Or you can act like me and apply to letter of recommendation writing service As for assessing the quality of a recommendation letter, look for specific examples and anecdotes that illustrate your strengths and achievements, and check that the letter aligns with the goals of the application or position you are seeking.

Old 03-11-2023, 07:28 AM

When making the request, it's recommended to do so in person or over the phone. If that's not possible, sending an email is acceptable, but it's essential to be polite and clear about what you're asking for. You should provide as much information as possible about why you need the letter and any deadlines you have to meet.

Old 10-17-2023, 01:46 PM

When it comes to letters of recommendation, it's natural to want some insight into what's being said on your behalf. While it's not common practice to see the letter before it's sent, you can ensure it's good by establishing strong communication with the person writing it. Discuss your academic and personal achievements, as well as your aspirations. Share with them the essay topics https://essaypro.com/blog/essay-topics or academic pursuits that genuinely inspire you. A well-written letter should reflect not just your accomplishments but also your character and potential. Ask for anecdotes or specific examples that showcase your abilities. This collaborative approach ensures that the letter speaks to your strengths and aligns with your goals, making it an effective recommendation.

Last edited by Latsanghambl; 10-19-2023 at 02:58 AM.
Old 04-15-2024, 06:01 AM

I've tried several essay writing services in the past, but none compare to the level of professionalism and quality that professional essay writers online provides. Their writers truly go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.