Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

FL Cops and Tasers

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 03:12 AM
Default FL Cops and Tasers

Does anybody else think the Florida cops are out of control regarding TASER use? They're the ones who tased a 5-year-old girl in kindergarten, another 12-year-old girl, and who knows how many other boys and girls (read children).

Well, this guy probably deserves to be kicked where he got tased. But tased in the genitals?

The FL cops need some training on when to use those things. They seem a little quick on the draw.

Old 11-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Default RE: FL Cops and Tasers

What do you aspect from S___kickers cops, from the south? No offense intended.

When I was stationed in Norfolk, VA and lived in NJ, a bunch of us fromthe local Jersey area would drive up the DelMarva pennisula. One morning around 0900 we got stopped by a cop in some God forsaken town and taken to the magisrtate's house and held trail found us guilty and fined us $75.00 cash, no checks and we were on our way. We got clocked by a plane crisscrossing the highway. We were doing 60MPH in a 55MPH zone. I think we were need the Purdue chicken farms area.

Old 11-25-2005, 02:00 AM

Yeah, but did the VA cops TASER you on your genitals? They gave you a ticket for speeding, which you were doing. What's S___ kicking about that? They're supposed to do that. It's called doing their job. The airplane speed trap is called VASCAR.

If you get stopped in Tennessee for speeding and you're not from Tennessee you have to pay the trooper cash on the spot. If you don't have the cash he'll take you to jail. You'll rot there until you drum up the cash. No trial. A female co-wroker of mine found herself in this situation. They didn't TASER her though.

What cops in other southern states besides Florida keep hitting the national news for TASERing young children, some barely beyond being toddlers?

Old 11-25-2005, 06:34 AM

Haha, I doubt this man will ever be able to produce any children. I'm sure his sperm count has been fried...literally!

Old 11-25-2005, 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Yeah, but did the VA cops TASER you on your genitals? They gave you a ticket for speeding, which you were doing. What's S___ kicking about that? They're supposed to do that. It's called doing their job. The airplane speed trap is called VASCAR. No this was 35 years ago, Taser no Taser, no home computer, copy machines were hand operated with stencil paper. Times have changed

If you get stopped in Tennessee for speeding and you're not from Tennessee you have to pay the trooper cash on the spot. If you don't have the cash he'll take you to jail. You'll rot there until you drum up the cash. No trial. A female co-wroker of mine found herself in this situation. They didn't TASER her though.

What cops in other southern states besides Florida keep hitting the national news for TASERing young children, some barely beyond being toddlers? This is very starry, what next the death penalty for driver too fast?

Old 11-25-2005, 06:22 PM

You gotta lay up a little on the pain killers. I can't uderstand what you're trying to tell me. You made a weird post in another thread that's just as bad. You're losing it, man. And it's even harder to follow when you make your reply part of my quote.

Are you really Kajtek1 in disguise?

Old 11-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

i read once that some guys use electrical pulse to achieve orgasm by attaching probes to their woody woodpecker.

just imagine how much load that taser guy have experienced.

Old 11-26-2005, 12:37 AM

Physical therapists use machines that do that. I had therapy for sciatica using one. Sciatica is a bulged or rupture spinal disc that presses against one or both of two sciatic nerves in the spine. It causes pain in the butt and back of the thighs. The therapist would connect the electrodes to my lower back and turn on the juice while I lied on a steaming heating pad. It feels like a electric massager and makes your body produce endorphins (natural pain killers). They were 30 minute sessions. It felt soooo good I fell asleep each time.

I guess you could hook up electrodes close to your woody. The machine works by stimulating muscles, something a woody lacks. I'm not sure how it would work, but I'm not a physiologist.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

i got hit by the same pain similar to Sciatica called Pirifomis two weeks ago while doing "it", and the pain was so intense for 10 minutes that i thought i can never recover. the side of my butt to upper leg feel like a cramp, but i don't know how to ease the pain. she keeps pressing on the muscle pain and it was big relief... it goes away. i will never do that position again.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:12 PM

Damn, I can't comment on ANY of this stuff!

Quick Reply: FL Cops and Tasers