Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Ensuring Stable iPhone Screen Mirroring

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2023, 12:43 PM
Default Ensuring Stable iPhone Screen Mirroring

Hello, forum audience! How can I achieve stable streaming when mirroring my iPhone screen to the TV? I would be interested in talking about a question that concerns me.

Old 10-13-2023, 02:34 AM

Hey there! Achieving stable streaming while mirroring your iPhone screen to the TV is crucial for a great experience. I've been using DoCast - Cast to Chromecast TV for this purpose, and it's been incredibly reliable. It minimizes lag and offers smooth streaming. You can find it on the App Store, and it's a user-friendly solution. Personally, I've tried a huge number of different apps that have left me in a very bad mood. But that was until I tried using the DoCast app . It's a really good offering at the moment.

Last edited by bedolaga001ks; 10-13-2023 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:41 AM

Hi! If you're looking for an alternative, consider "AirBeamTV." It's another excellent choice for stable screen mirroring from your iPhone to the TV. It works seamlessly with a variety of smart TVs and streaming devices. Plus, it offers additional features like screen recording and streaming from your Mac as well. So, you've got options to find what works best for you!

Old 12-21-2023, 09:57 AM

This is a very good question, because sometimes you really need to make the iPhone screen bigger, but there are some problems. I can tell you that sometimes problems also arise with editing time lapse https://setapp.com/how-to/time-lapse-video, which takes a lot of time, and sometimes things don't go according to plan. It's good that at least I've been doing well with this aspect lately, because I've read enough quality material to improve my work. I am grateful to such people who provide answers to the questions that are so important, especially when it comes to work.