Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Do you want to talk about your MB experience for ££

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Default Do you want to talk about your MB experience for ££

My name is Matt and I work as a researcher in design. I am seeking one final participant in a study on motoring servicing. I am looking for quite a specific individual and background so if you are willing to have me talk to you about car ownership and servicing for 3 hours in exchange for £120 (or a track day instead) then please send me your details. The interview will need to take place this week and I would come to your home (needs to be in London or within 1 hour). When emailing please state the following:

Name/Sex/Age/Home area/Car history (including current model)/Servicing history (MB or Independent)

I hope this message meets someone who wants to talk about their car and their needs.

Note: The sessions will be video taped but kept in accordance with data protection act 1998 and the Market Research Society rules and regulations.

Please email me rather than post so that your details can remain confidential email: matt@thissideoftheblue.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO INDIVIDUALS CHOSEN. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM ME BEFORE FRIDAY PLEASE ACCEPT MY THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND APOLOGIES FOR BEING UNABLE TO REPLY IN PERSON