Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Crap, Hamas wins election.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 12:12 AM
Default RE: Crap, Hamas wins election.

Only the weak ones that let me.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:23 AM

The idiot versus idiot conflict over there is escalating. Hopefully, their killing will remain between Hamas and Fatah supporters.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator

I think my previous comment in another post about them needing a civil war is coming closer to a reality.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:34 AM

That previous comment was about an Iraqi civil war. But I agree. Keep it to themselves and they can fight all they want.

Old 01-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator

I knew u knew what i meant.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:06 PM

I knew u knew I knew what u meant.

Old 01-29-2006, 03:24 PM

You seemed to be implying that all Muslims and all Jews in America tolerate each other all the time
Of course not. But, I have to admit that Pipe's article was eye-opening. I just wasn't aware of these anti-semetic, hate-spewing mosques in the US. I was aware of Farakan's anti-semetic views, but wasn't aware they promoted violence against Jews.
Look, I have no use for religions that promote violence as a way to conversion or purification of the peoples of the earth. However, I'm still not convinced that all Muslims are attached to a fundamental, extreme, and militant interpretation of their holy book. On the otherhand, wherever Islamofacism exists, we-as American- should take a hostile stance[sm=shootshoot.gif].

Old 01-29-2006, 05:38 PM

That's exactly how I feel. But first, I like to pretend to be the anti-Muslim extremist by acting like a Muslim extremist. A racist in some people's mind. Just like a Muslim extremist. It stirs things up and gets the emotions going.

I don't for a second actually believe every Muslim is an extremist, but there are enough of them to engage armies and civilians all over the world. We're not talking about a small gang of thugs isolated somewhere. There are extremists that control countries and have large armies. They provide enormous amounts of money and material support to continue the violence and killings. These are leaders that should be striving to stop the violence.

The supporters of the Muslim "cause" want us to believe there's hardly anything there. "Oh, they're extremists. Not all Muslims are extremists. I'm not one. Therefore, you needn't worry about Muslims at all." Not every extremist supporter pulls a trigger, but it takes a village to support a terrorist/extremist. There's a support structure behind the extremists and that's what I always point to at the risk of being called a racist. I don't care, though, it's not illegal in America to be a racist or to act like one or to make people think you're one.

Look around the world at all the conflicts going on today. How many of these were started and are being perpetuated by Muslims? They can't, as a group, co-exist peacefully with non-Muslims.

I know you know all of this. I'm just venting.