Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Crap, Hamas wins election.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Crap, Hamas wins election.

Exactly!

Old 01-26-2006, 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Typical Muslim/Mid Eastern/Arab/okay, Persian response. You start confrontation then go crying to whomever will listen about how you get picked on for no reason whatsoever. Just minding your own angelic business. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire. You want to blow me up, don't you?
Like I said, come up here and we'll discuss things face to face. No need for childish insults on the internet. I know you wouldnt talk to me like this in person. I started a conforntation by saying Iran is not like Iraq and that the US backed Iraq could not defeat Iran in a 10 year war? Ummm, those all look like facts to me.

Old 01-26-2006, 02:00 PM

You sure have posted alot after telling me you wouldn't entertain me by responding to my posts? Are you a hypocrite too?

Facts? Huh? Did I try to prove something with some facts? What was it? Are you saying you didn't say that?

Actually, you insulted me with this.

Actually I know the whole story, just educating you about the past!
You neither know the whole story nor can you educate me. You've proven that.

Old 01-26-2006, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Facts? Huh? Did I try to prove something with some facts? What was it? Are you saying you didn't say that?

Actually, you insulted me with this.

Actually I know the whole story, just educating you about the past!
You neither know the whole story nor can you educate me. You've proven that.
First off, my point was that i had stated facts and was wondering hoqw that started a confrontation. Secondly I did say:"Actually I know the whole story, just educating you about the past!" but it was in response to your earlier post of "Apparently, neither of you two (blackbenz or BlackWolf) listen to the news. You two are so far removed from what's going on with Iran that it's embarassing to read your posts." Sooooo, stop taking my quotes and posting them out of context. I really dont know why I waste my time trying to communicate with you, you will never understand. As I said before, next time you're in town let me know so we can resolve our issues in person like men, not namecalling online like children. You said you're in the area alot so I should be seeing you soon.

Old 01-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

This is just an observation and nothing more but you joined this site on 9/11/2005. I am surprised no one else noticed or made at least made a comment about it.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

This thread has a lot of incomplete historical facts, some conjecture, a few jabs and no answers.

No one can predict exactly what Hamas will do. I see very small children carrying weapons along side their parents. Until the youth are educated to get along with their neighbors, the Palestinians will have no peace. It IS their choice. I'll watch from here.

Old 01-26-2006, 09:06 PM

You didn't state any facts. You made a statement. Your statement shows you lack knowledge on the subject. That was my statement.

I don't know why you waste your time posting either, especially since you keep saying over and over that you won't.

You said you've started fights on the Internet before. The same thing you're doing here. You do this often, don't you? You go to forums and start fights. Do you like to fight? That explains a lot. Typical, too.

Old 01-26-2006, 09:16 PM

The way I see it, since all the Muslims and Muslim-backers/lovers say or think it's okay for Hamas to do anything they want to Israel because Hamas was voted to power by the people, they shouldn't bitch about what Bush does to the entire Middle East because he was voted in by the people of America, which is a sovereign nation. Palestine doesn't exist as a nation, sovereign or not. "Hamas" isn't even in dictionaries. "Palestine" is just a turd floating in the toilet of the world.

Old 01-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator

I my opinon everybody has the right to bitch about Bush as long as they are either out of this country or a citizen of this country and voted. But if u were able to VOTE and didn't keep ur damn mouth shut. So, yes basically i am giving people outside of our country more rights than those inside it. MY rule is u dont vote u dont talk.

Old 01-26-2006, 09:39 PM

It's almost treasonous to debase or undermine the US government when you're in a foriegn country. It's what the Dixie Chicks do, not real Americans.

Quick Reply: Crap, Hamas wins election.