Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes here. Keep it clean.

Crap, Hamas wins election.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Default Crap, Hamas wins election.

Palestinian voters decided to vote a terrorist party into government (at least they openly advocate acts of terror agains Isreal) in their first democratic elections. The US won't be able to harp Hamas is a group on the fringes, not representing the will of the people. Apparently the majority Palistinians want to destroy Isreal, rather than make peace with them.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Crap, Hamas wins election.

Well as a sovern nation i guess they have that right. What i don't understand is that y should after years of fighting should the "Western" nations expect them to stop. And look at all the fighting that the "western" nations have done in the past and if i hear one more person say because its the 21st century i am goin to go mad. Cause i could just as easliy say well Seven Years war (1756-1763) it was the 18th century. US Civil war (1861-1865) it was the 19th century. WWI it was the 20th century. Yes things change with time but some things take more time to change.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:44 PM

Who cares? And why be surprised? Muslims are involved in every major conflict wherever it is in the world. That's all they know how to do. Islam is an army, not a religion.

Muslims in the Middle East especially, aren't smart enough to think for themselves so they leave it to whomever is the toughest and has the most ammo for their AK-47s. We're talking about the toilet of the world, after all.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

geesh

Old 01-26-2006, 12:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Lugnut

Who cares? And why be surprised? Muslims are involved in every major conflict wherever it is in the world. That's all they know how to do. Islam is an army, not a religion.

Muslims in the Middle East especially, aren't smart enough to think for themselves so they leave it to whomever is the toughest and has the most ammo for their AK-47s. We're talking about the toilet of the world, after all.
Ummm, where are the mods on this forum? I believe lugnuts remarks (insults and attacks on other forum members) on several different threads are grounds for a ban. This is a car enthusiasts website and there is nor room for prejudiced/racist people such as lugnut on these forums. I would love to meet this guy in person to see how he talks when he's not hiding behind a monitor.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

I hate to bring bad news but its been proven that earliest civilizations did start in the Middle East. So are you saying that life started from the toilet and left to get away from the problems or did it just spread to the rest of the world?

Old 01-26-2006, 12:59 PM

Some very early civilizations started in the Middle East, but not life. These are two different things entirely. People who didn't want to live in the toilet of the world moved away. Is that so hard to understand?

Old 01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

I guess the Palestinian people have spoken and chosen their leader just as we chosen ours. Well come to think of it the Palestinian people and Israel never really got along. This has been going on for years and I guess it would be an obvious choice to elect someone that supports getting rid of Israel. I hope I'm wrong and one day the two countries will bury the conflict.

Old 01-26-2006, 01:03 PM

Typical Muslim/Mid Eastern/Arab/okay, Persian response. You start confrontation then go crying to whomever will listen about how you get picked on for no reason whatsoever. Just minding your own angelic business. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire. You want to blow me up, don't you?

Old 01-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

Thats y i phrased it as a question i was not 100% sure what u were saying.

Quick Reply: Crap, Hamas wins election.